Reviews for I Will Never Leave You Alone
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Awesome story
Salariea Wishmaker chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
That was such a cute story even when he proposed! That was adorable. I finished the game like twice and I didn't see anywhere in the game that they finally got together, I was pissed! So THANKS for this wonderful story!
Blushing Aniki chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Hm... I wish that you could have made more detail in the story. I would have loved it if you can describe some things like us. Example- Marcia's House. It would be enjoyable if you could had put a humorous scene like where Rob was searching through Marcia's drawers. :P

But I loved this story. There was the funny parts. But something was missing... The emotion. I think that was the biggest con in the story. There was barely any emotion. You should have described how the characters felt more. The story would have been a lot more awesome.

Also... You should had described some of the robo battles. It would had made us feel that suspense in the story.

But overall... I loved it. It was great that you made a love story about Marcia and the hero. Too bad it was so short though. I wish you could have put more of an aftermath. But oh well... It was still awesome. Because of you, I feel motivated to make a love story in the Custom Robo section. :P
laputa619 chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
it wouldn't have been so short if you described things and put them in detail.
laputa619 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
hi there. I truly adore your storyline and plot , but wheres the emotion? no description? honestly I would love to see what your vision of marcia's home would be, but sadly you don't give any detail... I personally suggest you revise and rewrite this story. I'm sure it will turn out amazing in the end.

warm regards,

RPMercenary chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
Nice to finally be able to review a completed Custom Robo fanfic. You followed the storyline of the game accurately (Whether or not you played through the game while you wrote it, I won't inquire), and I'm sure there are plenty of people that would have like a relationship to develop between their character and Marcia (Not saying I'm not one of them), but in all honesty, it seemed way too sudden to me. Relationships develop over time. And as if that wasn't enough, asking him to move in with her that early on? Yikes! It never happens that way. Never does. Oh you people with your romantic minds :P

Moving on from that. I also tend to agree with Blast-Tyrant's review, part A: I'm not in favor of taking canon characters and portraying their personalities inaccurately. Sometimes you have to consider what THEY would really do, not what you would want them to do.

Another point: You included some aspects of physical violence in your fic, and first of all I just want to say that this paragraph is all about MY perception, I'm not claiming this to be fact at all. But I notice in the game that all conflicts are settled in Robo battles. There are no real world weapons, and the game never depicts any real world physical violence. My guess is that in that universe, violent physical contact is some unspeakable offense. I admit that I include some physical attacks in my own fic, but I clarified in one of my more recent chapters what my opinion on it in this universe is.

Another thing that I've actually seen rather frequently in other Custom Robo fanfics is the use of the Ray Warrior or the Ray Legend as the protagonist's Robo, and in this case there are illegal weapons used as well. I understand that those Robos and weapons are great to use and addictive once you start using them, but for God sakes, they're called ILLEGAL for a reason. They're dangerous to use, and in all honesty the police would not allow Rob to continue using them.

And aside from all that, you don't describe the battles at all. Custom Robo for Gamecube was voted as Nintendo Power Magazine's #1 Beat-em-up Game of the year (I think it was 2005, I'll have to clarify that), so the battles are a major part of the game. Really, nobody plays Custom Robo to watch long explanations all day. The romance is a little bit of a change in the storyline, but after a while you spend the rest of the time narrating the game without the actual battles. And just a note along that line, you assume at the beginning that the reader has played the game and knows who the characters are, so there's no need to introduce any of them, yet you read off the explanations from the game near verbatim as if the reader has NOT played the game through. You could have paraphrased the explanations to leave room for some fight scenes.

Anyway, not done a review of a fic in a long time, so I figured I'd make it a good one. Despite all this critique, it still is a decent story. I just have a habit of trying to find every little thing to talk about, so sorry if I am confusing the point that I did enjoy reading it. I wish you luck in your future endeavors!
Raidentensho chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
slight quote from 300 "THIS...IS...GENIOUS" i hope your next work pieces are and will be great.
devandonet223 chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Hey, I'm back. I just recently went on the Custom Robo page and realized you updated! Man, I haven't been paying attention to fanfiction lately. Anyway good ending, bravo! You deserve the clap for the good story you have made!
Agnaiel chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
It's good, but I think they seemed to move a little fast...Okay, so not just a little.

But, other than that, it's great. That would have been a pretty good plot twist in the original.
ENGetY chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Boom! It comes back! You don't know how long I've been waiting! Finally! Update when you can!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
It seems that you've improved. This chapter was better than the previous ones. Nice work.
epsilon7466Mk2 chapter 7 . 10/13/2007

This is great work, it was well worth the wait!

Will their be an epiloge?

Regardless this was great work!
devandonet223 chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
Now this one's pretty good. If you are going to update, I just wanted to say I look forward for it.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
It's good to see a Hero/Marcia fanfic. I haven't played in a while but it seems like this fic is quite canon with the game. (Did you copy some of the character lines?) Anyways, nice work. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind for the ending.
fuckbutt chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a custom robo romance! A few comments:

a. Marcia would never say something like "HA, we tricked you!" I am not in favor of your distortion of the characters' personalities...

b. The story needs something really different from the story; i suggest composing a storyline to sequel the origional story.

c. I noticed you haven't updated it in a while...

Otherwise, it's great ;)