Reviews for Harry Potter and the Preludes of Destiny
Kingdark chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Should you decide to edit this chapter, I would like to request, what villains and heroe's come from where. I recognized most but I'm unfamiliar with others;

All in all, this seems like a good setup for a big crossover. Let voldemort have some big victories though. When you buff Harry up, he should have trouble to win and to make allies.

loretta537 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
this story sounds good, i would like to read the whole thing
solitare chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
That's just wrong.
solitare chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Please do this one next!
Erisabeisuu chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
Did anyone ever tell you that you are a master at giving preveiws?
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
Oh come on! You gotta do at least the Harry Potter/Ocean's Eleven crossover! The sheer brilliance of it is astounding:D
SilverFoxQueen chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
Cool. I actually kinda like that. I most definitely was not expecting to, but that actually seems like it could be a cool story
IamSiriusgrl chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
this is genius.
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
um... are these just like a bunch of trailers? they're very cool, but where are the actual stories?
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
that was very well written, but some of the worlds left me a little lost. i only recognized a couple of them. this definitely has potential though.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
This seems to be a very interesting story. I can't wait.
pandas rule the world chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
Totally brilliant! You have to turn this into a fic. please.
TakatoRikku chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
you know, it would be a lot nicer if the actual stories were posted lol
Mokiefraggle chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
I just have one thing to say...the WWE gag was priceless! The thought of Harry Potter with the Mask is crazy enough, but having him use it to turn into three different wrestlers to layeth the smacketh down on Malfoy was beautiful! Especially with the quotes, since they just fit the scene so well. Though I could've seen a few other wrestlers' catchphrases working..."Rest in Peace" perhaps? (why yes, I am a shameless mark -_-)
IamSiriusgrl chapter 5 . 9/14/2006