Reviews for Give me a reason to live
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Gives me a new outlook on the war.

A lot of things here were different to the story, and I'm not saying you can't do that, it's just it would be better if you kind of followed it. Eg, the locket.

Good job though.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
tigerlily-1616 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow, that was amazing. I love it, poor Hermione, I can just imagine Harry and Ron doing that to her. It's so heartbreaking, you did an amazing job!
malfoyzgurl54 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
GREAT STORY!
incanted chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
one word ... WOW ... [x] samii [x]

la fin du monde - the end of the world
persianpoison chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow. I'm reading most your stories huh? Hehe. This was so sad. It made me want to cry. I actually wouldn't put it past Ron and Harry to do that. They aren't exactly the best of friends once you think about it. Hm... Although, in my story I write them that way. *shrugs* I like debating with myself! :D

Queen of Serpents,
JessieBear22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Well, I was looking through your stories and this one caught my eye. It was heartbreaking and I can't believe that Ron would ever abuse Hermione! What a jerk! And it pissed me off that Harry just stood there letting his maniac best friend lose his temper in such a horrible way. I always thought Ron had a temper and it seems quite possible that he could turn into the abusive sort... Although I like him better as a nice goofy Ron. :) This was very good and very sad. I liked it...Well I can't say that exactly... It just hit a chord in me...So yes, I liked it. :D Anyways I'm off again so yes...

-Jessie
luna me and the slithery-dee chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That story was...sad. I can kind of see the logic behind the story-it is quite possible that Hermione would be put into such a position. Even in the books I've noticed that Ron and Harry take Hermione for granted, which is TOTALLY UNFAIR-! XD Anyway, that was a good first attempt. Yes, there was a lot of summarizing of the books, but I understand how you would have to fit that in, and some slight spelling and grammatical errors. Other than that, good job. )
Queen of the Scoubies chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
aw! that was so sweet and good! i loved it!
Alyssa-JK chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This story is wonderful! You have to know that I'm french so my english is not very good but it's not important!

I'm waiting for your next story because you write very well!

Kiss
The Fishy chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That was so sad... Great story.