Reviews for Zen and the Art of Mercenary Maintenance
neptuneskiff chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Loved that chapter! And the description of the teal. Can't wait to see what comes next after that look between those two.. hehe
RogueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Hehe Inara's jealous. Great storyline, update as soon as you can!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
He he he...wonder who you have Jayne hitched to? Cuz I am pretty damned sure Inara met the human who inspired the name Jayne gave to his Callahan assault rifle in your "Hero(s) of Beltane," so she wouldn't fail to recognize Vera Samuels' voice...

It ain't Saffron, is it? Cuz that would be all manner of wacky;)

BlueEyedBrigadier
dragongrrl chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Yay! A new story!

I was hoping you'd get around to explaining Inara's departure, SpaceAnJl. Why am I not surprised that you captured Inara's personality perfectly?

I do love how she and Mal court and spark! I hope there's lots more where that came from. But don't get me wrong, if this does indeed turn out to be another Jayne/Larji-centric fic, that's fine by me.

As always, thanks for sharing, and please post again soon.

dragongrrl
roguejet chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Good beginning. Interested to read what comes next.

RJ
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Durr... Jayne-wife. Completely caught me off guard there. Oughta be proud, you should.
PonyXpressinc chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Oh I'm happy, happy, happy cos this is gonna be so god...

Regards

Pony
pengwin-jibberish chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Great first chapter. I was excited to see it. I look forward to reading more.
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
What a fun idea for a new story! I can't wait to see where you take it.

One question, do you have a beta? There were a couple of places where it looked like the story was coming out of you faster than you could type (that's what happens to me sometimes) where a word gets dropped.
neptuneskiff chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
O I'm excited about this. But I wonder how River will deal with Inara's reappearance and the whole Mal situation. Can't wait for more :)
Elysium1996 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006