Reviews for Did I Love Him?
satomika chapter 1 . 5/28
Huwah!

Sad!

Mou~
Shikainoisthebest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Shikaino are my fav capoule too, and u did them amazing!, beautiful story - a littel sad though :( but Please continue to write more shikaino pic, I love ur writing style so freaking much! Shikaino ftw;)
BabyFaith18 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was sweet!

Although I'm against having him dead, it was good!
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
that was really sad.

but you did portray them well.

great job on your first naruto fic. i love shikaino.
PixieDust-Kiss chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
oh my. Sad, to Happy, to HOT, to crying
MoonsAreBlue chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This one is going into the Favs. I rarely cry at fanfics, but this one definitely struck a teary eye! Amazing job! Ino was a bit mature for this, but then again she was trying to get over his death-while she wasn't realizing it hurt so much- and she is a lot older.

You shouldn't have put that note at the bottom! Leave us guessing a bit, would you? _ But alas, what's done is done. The headband beside Ino was my favorite part. Classic. "But where did it come from?" is the question everyone wants to leave there story at.

You did very well for your first Naruto fanfic. MY first one's on ShikaIno too! Only because they are the best pairing in the whole series though... duh. Besides the fact, kudos and good luck in future fics! xD

-Mallory
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
...okay..the last part made me cried (
1010'jin chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh my god...that was so sweet and sad. One of the best fanfics I have ever read. Nice. :)
Living-Universe chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i didn't like it...that much...
aNGieVaNGo9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I am guessing that it wasn't a dream and she fell asleep and shikamaru fixed her clothes up and left.
richgirlfore chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
aw, that's so romantic

i feel like crying

nice job
Amayayaya chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
ShikaIno forever! My fave couple. I haven't read a good lemon in ages. Good luck on later fics!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I like this paring too, but lemons are not allowed on FFN.
RAINBOW WAFFLES chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
My GOD, that was one of the BEST fanfics I have read in a very long time. Great job on your first fanfic!
heretical rebel chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
wow... it's a nice story! i just want to make sure... is ino really doing 'that' with shikamaru's spirit?