Reviews for Then And Now
Delete-please-7808678 chapter 3 . 5/5
I will be off to read Déjà Vu then. Cause I thought this story was really good.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Very fantastic and wonderful. I love this take. I think it's a little ridiculous that the movie didn't show a bit more of his reaction to things, everything was so implied, but you gave a take on what Clark was feeling and I love that.
Andaliia chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
"THE END...?" What? Does that mean that you might continue this? Because it would make me very happy! This sounds interesting, so please continue?
supermanfan chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
This is very well written and quite a good little story. I was really impressed. Good work, and thanks for sharing!
teascarves chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
O tingly...just realised I read them backwards I read deja vu before then and now but ah well both fab stories. I have to say this is one of my favourites because as much as I love people going off into tangients about stories inside of their stories sometimes I like to keep it 'real' and this was that. Once again you pull out the witty one liners which I love I think my world would end without those lol.

Sorry if i've repeated my review on here and your LJ but i was having techinical difficults and I was sure if it posted over there.
teascarves chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
I will review better when I finish the fic but I quickly have to say I love the line, faster than a speeding camera and more powerful than a retraining order...pure genius and classic BRILLIANT! I'm all giddy after reading that lol
BostonBean chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Hi htbthomas! I'm new to this fanfiction site, don't have any work of my own yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciated your story. In fact, this was one of my favorite lines "So, once again, he found himself zooming in on her face. Her face, screwed up with concentration, biting on the end of her pencil. He chided himself, what are you, a lovesick puppy? Much more of this and you’ll become Super-Stalker. Faster than a high-speed camera, more powerful than a restraining order…". It really made me laugh out loud. I can't wait to read the second part! Thanks again for this creative work!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
yeah great cahpter.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
yeah great chapter.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
yeah great story.
Kara-El chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
I like the idea that he guesses about Jason being his. - I toyed with the idea of a Kryptonian aura that only he could see - but someone else beat me to it.

And you've left us with a lonesome man of steel in need of saving - good setup for Deja Vu.

Kara-El chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Lois did a double take, and then exclaimed, “Clark!”

So mean of you! Poor Clark.

PS Very well written - as good as anything you've done since.

Kara-El chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
How did I miss this? Some great conjecture on your part - had you seen any scenes beforehand or did you guess? Like the Then and Now format - a lot :)