Reviews for Isn’t This How All Zombie Movies End?
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
How horrific. Beautifully written. Thank you.
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
For some odd reason, I like that Dean hesitated and couldn't at first kill himself, but Sam could right away. No idea, really.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh wow that was awesome! Loved it!
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I really wish you'd labeled this as a deathfic. I wanted to see the boys find a way out. Neat idea though.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
that was...different.

P

Seriously, it was good and well written.
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I love this. I love how you wrote it and how everything made sense. Wow.
beepchoc chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is a good story. Even though the thought of Zombies scares the hell out of me.

I liked it because It was different.

But yeah, this bit "Having never committed suicide before2 Made me laugh in a wierd way.

No offence though.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Dude that was scary, sad and just like oh my god all at the same time. Poor boys but I'm a coward too and if it had happened to me I would have done the same thing. Of course I live in Australia and guns aren't legal here like they are there but hey, you can always find a way. Wicked fic, I don't think I've read any other zombie fics in this fandom but this is the best.
SugarMagnolia chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This is awesome. I could visualize every detail...every emotion. I think I'll read it again.
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I cried just a little while reading this, and that's how you can tell that you're an excellent author. Man, that was morbid and emotional. Keep up the good work!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Good lord, how depressing.
Master Li chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Awesome, this story was great! I usually don't like death fics but this was so different from everything else on The bad guy wins, nobody saves the day, it was great. I love how it sounded like they might be saved all the way through until the end when you realized that it wasn't going to end good. Excellent job I hope you write more stories like this in the future.
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
omg! that is really good and upsetting at the same time. lol :) great job! now i have to mourn. lol jk :)
Altsoba chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I love zombies... so this was cool! Do you have the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brookes perchance? Cause going upstairs is exactly what's recommended when facing a zombie hord. You know your stuff _ Great job!
dean's girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2006