Reviews for Honour Amongst Thieves
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This was really fun to read! Thanks!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
oh my gosh. this is amazing. i love this SO much
Maths Is Immortal chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Haha, nice idea! I really enjoyed this- good work! :)
caraez chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was fun to read! You got the humor right and the characters were right and it was very excellent. Keep up the good work!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
How original! A Mundungus story! And you did him honour! I enjoyed this very much!
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great! This was really funny and really interesting. I've never read a fic with these characters in it as the main ones before... really well done it was great!

Elle xx
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I quite enjoyed this. I have never read a fic with Fletcher and Kingsley as te main characters but I liked this. I think you did a good job with the dialect of this and I think the title fits perfectly with this. So all around, good job.
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Haha brilliant! Very original; well done!
TheFeelOfFlow chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
HAHAHAHA! That was bloody brilliant! Great work!
lavinia chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Nice piece of writing I found it very amusing:p

I loved Mundugus
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This story is a great example of a of a Humor oneshot. Your Mundungus was great he really made me laugh.

He raised his arms and spoke in a high-pitched, quavering voice.

“Wo! Who cometh hence to disturb the rest of … ah, the Marquis of Mundungus, cruelly and unjustly executed in this tower in … oh, centuries past!”

Hehe. Great job.

~Anna
inkvoices chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I enjoyed the ideas in this - Fletcher being used by the Auror Department, Voldemort thinking about turning the crown into a Horcrux and ways of getting around Muggle security. Kingsley was wonderful characterised, Fletcher was wonderfully funny and 'Willie' has my sympathy. I like fics that give us a look at characters and events on the fringe of the books, so it was nice meeting this overlooked Auror and seeing a bit more about Fletcher. The ghost who stole his lines was fun too. :o)
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
ROFL! Every sentence had me wondering what was coming next. So clever, so original, so funny!

Hurrah for Ben! And I love the way that the wizards are so oblivious towards muggle politics (Dunning street indeed).
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I actually thought by Willie, Dung meant Bill... who apparently was actually named William or something. Ah well.

Last line was great
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
hahaha, this was awesome! but you know what my favourite bit about it was? the accent. i KILLED me. i actually sat for fifteen minutes and tried to do it! fun! "sort it aht" hahahah