Reviews for New World, Same Idiots
ipwnuall chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
i puked when i imagined the hello kitty. one night i dreamed that hk killed With (my stuffed bunny that looks alot like With from dnangel) the next morning i gave all my hk stuff to my sister. except the chocolate. i heart chocolate
linagabriev chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Very hilarious. Nice! XD I thought this was going to be about these guys in the other world/ our world. But this is too fabulous. Great job. I hope restrictions don't have you down for too long!
softfists chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
i want to go to that mall...
akumu keayo chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
that was funny xD i hope you DO get a random idea. these stories amuse me.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
YAY! IT WAS GOOD!
ladyaymie chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
The end? AW... eh well, it was good while it lasted. I liked the image of them all fighting and doing different things on the ice. -
PORmaster chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
XD This is the GREATEST Fma fic I've ever read (I've read many). Congrats! You're the first to go on my favorite author, and story list!
nurr chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
LOL!
ladyaymie chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
LMAO! Actually, the characters seem very in-character to me, for some reason. O.o Maybe it's cuz in the show they were already a bit... off. Well, anyways, this is so hilarious! I'm adding it to my favorites! D Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I LOVE YOU! THIS IS SO AWESOME!
Rave the Wolf chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Yea I agree Hello Kitty is an agent of satan... wait my best friend is going to take over Hell... what does that mean for all of us? Answer: we are all srewed!
Kuropuu chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
LOL! omg.. the furher... giving out sanrio stationary xD! LoL! well i guess it could be expected that the furher would like kiddy stuff like that.. i mean.. in the anime his pj's were blue with chicks (birdy kinds) on it xD.

that's just hilarious

run dear envy~ run!
akumu keayo chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
haha. yes, i definatley hate hello kitty too. that was hilarious. amuse me more! -points- i command you! ...ok, i ask you. It was hilarious and i was able to stall updating my FMA fanfic... -sweatdrop- yeah...write more! i'll be waiting...
akumu keayo chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
haha! again, i love it! poor edo-kun...you seem to enjoy his pain. and (unless it has to do with his past) so do i! -cheer- i must read on!

WARNING i talk a lot. So i review a lot. every chapter.

-akumu keayo
akumu keayo chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
hahahahaha! that's hilarious! ha! i love it! you're very good at writing. yes, Envy amuses me. Poor ed... Keep it up, and i'll read on! woot! i love FMA parodies!

-akumu keayo -