Reviews for The Hunter
Ellie chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
That was so beautifully heart wrenching, especially considering that her mom will die soon, according to the books. Thanks for writing!
katzsoa chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is so cute! Luna's childhood...must have been a very fun one, huh? :)
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Awh. I love it, indeed.
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Ah, this is Luna to a T. I rarely come across fics about Luna where her mother is still alive, so this was a nice change of pace. Great job!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
The childlike innocence and persistence with which Luna is characterized is charming. I loved the almost stream of consciousness style of the first part of this piece, when Luna is out in her yard hunting for Snorkacks. This was a beautiful piece that gave us a really great glimpse into Luna's family when her mother was still alive.

The ending was wonderful as well. Luna is the sort of girl who would remember and honor that promise to her father- I liked that she took the matter so seriously. The whole piece was so vivid- I could picture it all so clearly in my mind. Wonderful job, as per usual. Reading your work is really a treat.
q.thews chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Beutiful and very "lunaish".
Bagge chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wonderfully cute! Little Luna on the hunt for Snorkacks. I love her reasoning with herself, such as what she would do if she caught one, or why it stands to reason why the shy Snorkacks don't make any sound. The last sentence was sobering, reminding the reader of that Luna very soon will have to remember that promise...
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Very cute, and very Luna. I don't think I've run across any other stories (not good ones, anyway) about Luna's childhood when her mother was still alive.
OzoneRed chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This is cute. Keep up the good work.