Reviews for Asylum
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
A slippery slope it seems, with a rather deep bottom. A strange thought, if all of the many Enterprise worlds were all one in the same, just how messed up would the characters be after all of that? Thank you for writing and posting this story (perhaps a repetitive thing to say on almost every review but I am always grateful for the entertainment from the talented writers I find here on ).
101spacemonkey chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
that is sucha rocking ending!
101spacemonkey chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
trip is safe! but is he well?

and malcolm, he had issues back there for a bit... are they fixed or not? as he isnt his old chirpy self, but i suppose that could take time
101spacemonkey chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
transfer? that can either be good or bad, i cant decide which, alot depends on whether he can escpae
101spacemonkey chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
scary, it seems a little odd, that there would be sucha psych ward in a prsion that seems so rough, this psych ward seems like paradise in comparison
101spacemonkey chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
i didnt want to leave you hanging? that is an awful pun! haha

eek the drugs are taking effect, not good, not good at all!
101spacemonkey chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
wait maybe its because it 3.30 in the morning, but arent trip and mal in the same cell? or is there like a glass panel between them or something?
101spacemonkey chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
its getting fierce dark! hehe
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
yeah you have to act, no pressure now malcolm!
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
wait only malcolm goes in... im worried, what if he cant get trip out to?
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
i love it so far!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
it would have worked to, if it wasnt for those meddling kids! sorry had to do that! hehe

loving it so far
kiara k chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
I don't often review, but I wanted to thank you for writing this story. Believe it or not, it hit close to home and resolved nicely, with no fairy tale ending. Thanks again.
mou chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
seems rather risky of the captain to just send a 2-men team down there and expect everything to be a-okay.
Kathy Rose chapter 11 . 7/15/2006
A very intense story, all the way to the end. I'm glad that you didn't end it all "bright and shiny", so to speak. Malcolm's got a long road ahead of him still, but you managed to inject a spark of hope into it. Very well done!