Reviews for D is for Drinking
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
sorry, i collapsed at: "You should marry her." Takumi said encouragingly.
that was just too damn funny!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I like it.
Cynthia Newman chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Lol hahaha that was hilarious,... Tyvm for writing and putting a smile on my face,... Didn't have the best week,... Hugz from Texas
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Awgh!~ That was really funny! Thanks for writing this.
crazygrasshopper chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
LMFAO. That was so funny. It showed a more lovable side of the three as opposed to their usual seriousness. Thanks for the fic! D
kai chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
mwahhahahaha..that's one hell of a funny story...it's just simple cracked though i'd prefer ryoutakukei.. i just love that three~~
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
My ribs hurt...I was laughing so hard, but I was in the LIbrary, so I couldn't make much noise...I did get a few weird looks however.

Unfortuneately, I haven't read that far into Initial D to understand the fact that they're on one team, but it's still great!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Loved it. Dude, I've never even watched Initial D, and I loved it. Found it freaking hilarious. You're very good at making humor out of drunk scenes... _;; Compliment, of course. I'll never compare to you. Great job!
Swirly chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Poor Ryosuke... always the responsible one. O

I expected as much from Keisuke, but drunk Takumi is just hilarious.

Good job!
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I love Takumi and Keisuke's blabbering, and Ryosuke, dear Ryosuke, valiantly trying-and failing-to be the voice of sobriety. It felt a little natural, though I was a little refreshing to portray Takumi as an angry drunk. Guess you can't always tell.

And like your previous reviewers, I also think that the second to the last sentence could be worth exploring.

One thing I'd like to add is that you were able to tell an Initial D story that didn't have to talk about cars, something I find encouraging if ever I want to write again. So for that, I thank you.

Am also letting you know I support this fic over the copycat's. I peeked into the other stuff that author's written, and there was NO way the writing style would magically improve like that. People will get their just desserts, you'll see.
Sally chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Very funny but, as Ryosuke says, 'they did get a few worthwile messages across' and, you should definitely do this more often, if you get my drift...

Thanks for sharing this with us!
kylie chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
ryosuke is not the kind of guy to get drunk, you know ... anyway, good story ...
mootham chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Ur story cracked me up the whole time...great story! O
fox gal chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
you should make another one-shot like this where ryosuke is drunk too i mean this thing was funny! rofl
Chaco and Lily chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh wow XDD That was just hilarious I love!

Great story and would be a totally awesome side story to the actual story XDD