Reviews for Lollipop Baby Boy
Naou chapter 2 . 5/11
This fic is my guilty pleasure honestly, I'm more of the 3D Riku fan since he's so sweet there, but I do love the more dominant side of him as well ... Or maybe it's your writing style? I aspire for it, it's so good and the imagery ... Man. Good work.
silvermyth chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Ohhh, I have never been so conflicted about a story before! Your writing style is really vivid and lovely, and I love SoRiku! And I'm even sort of okay with dubcon but...this Riku is rapey and abusive and manipulative. I guess it's more reminiscent of KH1, although the last game I played was DDD, where Riku was practically a new person, haha.

Anyway, yes, I enjoyed this! It was definitely an interesting read~!
yuki1029 chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
I literally died... I love this kind of stories... Good Job!
TheOnlyExceptionIsYou chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Wow u really are a great author
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
You tackle a complex issue, and do it well. You did a great job with characterization, and showing the shifting dynamics between Riku and Sora after that moment in the alley. Somehow, you have to almost admire how Riku can warp memories to fit his desires. He has such a silver tongue, no wonder Sora's still in shock and doesn't know what to do.

I like how you split this into two chapters. I agree that the ending of chapter one is perfect as is, since it makes the entire one-shot focus on that moment in the alley. But I like this second chapter as an additional scene to reveal the aftermath. The break in chapter emphasizes that it's an add-on instead of an integral part of the story.
Renata21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
that was super hot great job.
Cardcaptor Koyuki chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I applaud you. I really do.

When I first read this story, I got so caught up it the words and beat of the story that I had to read it two more times to fully understand. You truly have a glorious gift!
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
i want too see Sora in the costume
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow, intense, but so so good
Brie92 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
i dont know if i should feel a tiny bit sorry for sora or not... nah he's got riku so what's there to be sad about! D
MegaCupcakeEater chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
You are a sick and twisted person. I like that. c:
underhandlilies chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Wow...that was scary. :( Poor made me really feel sad.
NeverGrowUp890 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
So dark, your way with words is amazing. You, my friend, are very talented. :] Amazing job.
Caterina Sforza chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Omg. Ok. Sorry, but THIS is the hottest fic I have ever read. Wow. You are shaping up to be one of my favourite authors, you write really well! Good job on this, because it was dark but HOT. I love it!
Alaxyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Words can't even describe how great that was.