Reviews for Lost Memory
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoy this story!
It was a great story line with Neil and his father.
sandysea17 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
WOW this is just an excellent story!
I fully enjoying it alot and read it all of it in one go.

I feel for Neil it must be hard to lose your memory and then having to remember everything all over again!
thundever1 chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Great story, poor Neil, losing his memory that must have been hard for him and the rest of the team.
Ringhuiniele chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
Wonderful story. I haven't finished watching all of Odyssey's episodes and too bad it wasn't picked up for another season. I thought the show had a good premise.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
Yo! Talk about intense! Geez... Wow though! Julie's evil? Somehow I saw that turning into a love interest as opposed to a crazy senient thing... Hmm! Well, you certainly know how to keep the readers guessing. I DID NOT see THAT coming. Maybe I've just been reading too many Mary Sues... it seems like everything turns into a romance in the stories I read... Great chap though! Oh boy! I hope Chuck and the Oddyssey 5 peeps get there soon or Neil may be a gonnar!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
aw, and oh! do I spark of interest? I certainly like this Julie girl. Personally, I was never much of a Holly fan. Interest story so far here. I like! Things are just getting all jumbled! It's so enthralling! I can't wait to see what Neil does next! Poor boy! He's so confused!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Ooh! Very cool! I wonder when this flash back is from though and what Neil is going to do about it. Maybe it's from his "past" Highschool experience. You know? The one he had before he went back 5 years in time. Hmm, very cool! It's almost like someone hit the reset button on his brain. Should be interesting. I wonder if he and Holly are going to get into another fight... knowing them, probably. He he! I love Kelsey though! He's jokes! Definately one of my fav characters. I certainly hope to see more of him and his bro. I remember them from the series (even though its been awhile!) Great chap! Update soon!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Aww! Poor Neil! I'm really liking this story though. Very heart moving. I love Holly's entrance. Very funny. I pictured it being something like that. She never seemed like the type to just let someone blow her off. Great job so far! Loving it! Update soon!
Tai chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
I like it so far...I wish this show was never cancelled. It deserved to be on the air a lot longer than it was. Keep up the good work, your fic brought back memories...
lapdance22 chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Yet another excellent story with an extremely creative idea and more exploration into those crazy Neil and Chuck dynamics. My only complaint is that I keep looking back for more! It's hard to be patient with this one, but I look forward! ;-)