Reviews for Running and Hiding
AcademyAddict chapter 3 . 5/10
Not to be picky, but from the Chris we saw in the television series, I dont think he would have made this a game. And that is kind of what he did here by saying "if you catch me." The Chris from the shown was more serious, and I personally think he wouldnt have said anything like that not even in this situation.
AcademyAddict chapter 2 . 5/10
This isnt a complaint, but this story isn't very descriptive. A suggestion would be that you actually write out the scene from the crash of Paige's adoptive parents, and include some emotional upheaval. Also, there is plenty of dialogue but the characters dont have much depth to them.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 2/16
Glad they saw Wyatt in action
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 2/16
Whoa, lots of angst, good job showing how horrible it was
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 2/16
Nice choice of scenes to show
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 2/16
I liked the ending of it, good dramatic touch
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 2/16
Nice job capturing the reactions
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 2/16
Glad you had Leo see the light
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 2/16
Cool display of his powers. I like his line about running away being his life, they all forget he came from a war zoe
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 2/16
I love the powers you gave him, I always felt the show never showed his full potential. I like how Cole was with Phoebe
mayawene chapter 13 . 1/22
Merci !
BornWithDragonWings chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Richard? Cole? Not trying to criticize, love the story so far, but really?
Barbarablue7241 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Leo I am going to beat your ass.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Why have you given Chris every power possible? He's a witch and a whitelighter and yes he's the son of an Elder and a Charmed One but that doesn't mean he's all powerful. It means he's got a lot of power within the scope of what is available to him. He wouldn't be able to control the elements (especially not fire, fire starting is extremely rare and difficult to distinguish from Darkness and the guy is part angel) or run really fast. He can phase through walls? Only ever seen a demon do that. The glamouring, cloaking and illusions are within the realm of what he'd be able to do as well as the shield. It'd be blue though because orbs are blue. This is extremely frustrating to read because there is practically nothing he can't do. What challenge exactly does he have to face? He was never nearly that gifted in the series and there is something to be said for keeping in line with canon. I don't mind augmenting it a little. Elder bolts would have been more believable. Witches aren't gifted unrelated powers.
katiek121 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014