Reviews for Running and Hiding
Barbarablue7241 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Leo I am going to beat your ass.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Why have you given Chris every power possible? He's a witch and a whitelighter and yes he's the son of an Elder and a Charmed One but that doesn't mean he's all powerful. It means he's got a lot of power within the scope of what is available to him. He wouldn't be able to control the elements (especially not fire, fire starting is extremely rare and difficult to distinguish from Darkness and the guy is part angel) or run really fast. He can phase through walls? Only ever seen a demon do that. The glamouring, cloaking and illusions are within the realm of what he'd be able to do as well as the shield. It'd be blue though because orbs are blue. This is extremely frustrating to read because there is practically nothing he can't do. What challenge exactly does he have to face? He was never nearly that gifted in the series and there is something to be said for keeping in line with canon. I don't mind augmenting it a little. Elder bolts would have been more believable. Witches aren't gifted unrelated powers.
katiek121 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
I enjoyed reading this!
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Great chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Nice start to this. :)
RockaRosalie chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
Good
Guest chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Wow that was amazing I cried
My heart out how had Leo ended
Up that way this was my favorite charmed FanFiction yet
Love kathleen briggs
Manic Penguin chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Chris has already been conceived; please say you kill Leo off before he can become the ass that beats his son.
sexy Seren chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
it's s sad
Anna Hood chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
This was a great story i have read it like 3 times. I just wanted you to know that i think it was a great story.
Destined For Hell chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I'm so glad you made Chris actually have powers. I have always hated that Wyatt's so powerful and Chris is...well not. I mean I get Wyatt's twice blessed but technically so is Chris and his fathers an Elder not just a whitelighter. I've always loved Chris and hated that he was so powerless yet managed to survive before going to the past.

So..sorry for my rant there but powerful Chris stories is the main reason I'm reading these and Phoebe/Cole so I'm glad there's a good one like yours out there.

Awesome story I love it so far and can't wait to read the rest.
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Hi cool story! as for the sequel if your still planning on doing 1 I liked the idea of 'something in the present, how the family adjusted to Chris being family'

and something with baby Wyatt and Chris
Winter Blake chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
Great story! I really liked it
fanfic5 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Its really good keep it up
fanfic5 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010