Reviews for Behind These Eyes
Gohanroxme chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow. It was so . . . emotional. But not in THAT way. Like, so inside 18's mind. I liked it. It was a very discriptive fic.
cclee123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
make it last, I make it burn.

I'm in love. Normally I don't write reviews concerning dbz, because its exceedingly hard finding finesse or depth. I love how true you've stayed to the series, how in character everyone is described, and your interpretation of her humanity without giving a shred of true explanation. I could go on, but I've got reading to do. :P "adds to favorite author*
thegoldentouch chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Lovely one-shot.

I'm always surprised at how hard it is to find anything written about Juuhachi that isn't mindless K/18 drivel, even harder than that is finding a well-written Mirai Juuhachigou. I find it sad as I always considered her one of the better DBZ characters, certainly one of the rare interesting female characters.

Your characterization of her is brilliant. The way that she addresses her own actions and the deaths she has caused in such a clinical, analytical manner makes it so much easier to see that she is *not* human, as so many seem to conveniently forget.

Personally my favourite line was the one concerning Tienshinhan's death, (The one with the third eye. You'd think he would've seen Juunanagou's fist coming. He didn't.) very dry.

All in all, loved it.
Fina Arvanthol chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Interesting... I'm writing something similar to this currently, but I like your perspective on Android Eighteen's thoughts and feelings. I commend you for such clean writing; it's rare I stumble upon a story with so few mechanical errors. I hope you update soon. This is a good beginning to a sure-to-be-great story.