Reviews for Flames
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I usually hate Jean, but... Loved her (well, Phoenix) in this!
Femslash forever!
4. Black Queen chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So beautiful!
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
COOL! er... I mean hot... er whatever it was it was god!:P
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hot damn! I usually don't go for stories below a thousand words (mostly because if I like it I want it to be longer and often a plot isn't very developed until after that many) but with you every word really does count. What a beautiful and poignant story; that is just wonderful how passionate she gets to be with Phoenix. I would read more and more of anything femslash and X-men if you felt like continuing in this verse. Thanks for writing!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Okay, so I was clicking on an authors favorite stories, and I did what I normally do when I can't find anything to read, click a random author, then scroll into the middle of there stories close my eyes and click one. I may have randomly picked this story, but I like it. I have some knowledge of X-men, no too in depth, but enough that I know what is going on with out going huh?. Anyway, I really did like this fic. Now I have to go back and read more of your stories.

RogueNya chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow, just wow, is all I can say.
random girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Interesting. I rather like it. Not a usual pairing, and I always enjoy the unique. Good job!
Ace chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I love it. Please write more. that would be great.

Jean/Phoenix and Rogue is not an unsusal couple. I think they are great together. Scott and the Proffesser, now that's strange (shivers at the thought). Ew!

Write More
Questioning Destiny chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
this is really, really good. I just love this fic.
Amuanet chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This is an awesome fic. I love the raw emotion. :)

mafialegs chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This is a very good story, sweetie. The forbidden and hopeless passion and the way Rogue just has to act on it even though she knows it's not wise is described believably and the overall feeling is, well, flaming hot. I loved it.
T-money1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I don't think Rogue can handle the Phoenix. She's too hot and passionate for any mortal to handle alone...Oh well, great story.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006 (I think my computer screen got condensation from it ;D)

I don't think I've read a fic where the other character actually *wants* the Phoenix to come back...I doubt Rogue could handle the Phoenix 24/7 though...

Passionate and painful, this was a very moving story, good job ;D
BrucasScott chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was amazingly written! Such a great story I loved it!
TakeNotes chapter 1 . 6/21/2006