Reviews for The Fourth Type of Woman
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
this story is great! You capture the tone of the show well
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I really enjoyed this story. Allie was a wonderful OC, I'm usually not a fan of those but you did a good job making her believable and root-worthy without taking it too far.

Great job.
jackynasty chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
You can't finish here! What happens when she reaches Deadwood? Please write more!
Roslyn the great chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Ah, no! How can you end it there? Are you planning a sequal? This was a good story, kind of corny but still really good. Please write more
Lesera128 the Author chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
The review system makes it difficult to leave links within reviews and makes it even harder for someone to edit a review they leave. Hence the reason my above message is quite messed up.

The URL should read

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I really do appreciate the feedback!~
Lesera128 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
For those interested, I have worked on a couple continuations of this story which I usually post at the following URL before I polish them up for

deadwoodfanfic.
MidnightBlast chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
nice job. i like the tone and mood of the story. any sequel in the works...? great ending to set up for one. i like strong willed characters, and there was a potentail to be cliched about it, but you've handled it very well. and yeah, i do wish there were more in this section also...might just have to finally get mine finished.

hoping for a sequel & nice job!
Hazza chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was great! You're a really good writer, and I love how you captured the characters and had detail. Shame to see this is the only story in this section, though.