Reviews for Connected
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That was a great one shot. You are so right lots and lots of Sam angst. Very well written. You had me till the very end as to weather or not Dean was still alive. I think that is a sign of a really good writer.

Like I said, just getting started. I'll keep reading.

Michelle
CCWhite chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
great story. Too bad it took all this for Sam to realize what Dean's been trying to tell both his dad and brother for years.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
good job... lots of feelings and lots of truth. good job
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I loved Sam's realization about how Dean feels, and that Dean is right, they can't be normal. It seems like he finally understands his brother. I know it is a one-shot, but if you wanted to continue it, I would love to see where you could take it. :)

Great work! :)

Ani-maniac494
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I loved that darlin'. Loved how Sam is thinking the whole time but that he's still the man of action, taking the only action he can to fix what's happened by washing away the blood, and how symbolic that is of what he wants to do for Dean. Love that he understands Dean and doesn't think he's pathetic anymore either. Beautiful.

HT
Palo Alto chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Beautiful, profound and rare! Thoroughly written, you show a Sam who mourns, (re)evaluates, assesses, accepts, cherishes and who wishes, hopes. You did a fantastic job in creating atmosphere - the determination, the silence of thoughts rushing through Sam's mind. Very powerful.

The frame with Sam who tries to free Dean's necklace from all the blood and bring back the shiny silver so neatly, when all he actually wants to do is mend Dean, heal him, thank him, appreciate him for everything he did for Sam and his dad. And the last four lines: I think my heart smiled and clenched all at once and it's just so bittersweet.

"The red on his hands told of battles, of victories. Of Losses."

Just one example I really liked. You sure know how to use words!

Thanks for a great read.
fairytalemanipulator chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Argh...the angst! And yes, I loved it...keep writing!