Reviews for Mature Intentions
Deleque chapter 4 . 7/22
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Not too predictable, a nice sense of suspense, and that last little tidbit "I think your intentions are a little more mature than that" left me with a warm feelings because, what do you know, that's the name of the story! I feel completely satisfied with the ending, nothing was left vague, and no overdramatic angst. Though I must admit, I'm a bit upset that you've withheld the details of that particular little mature scene from me! *shakes fist*
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I think this is one of my favourite fics to date.
Thank you!
Keep writing!
PotatoLizard chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I love you.
I love this fic.
Thank you.
RaiNiccle chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
ok ok so hooked up on this story
mischeif maker chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Good story
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oooohhh Ive red this fanfic, this is so awesome I cant wait to red it again and remember! )
Calise chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Great story line and I love how in character you managed to keep them while creating your own story.
kemorebi chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww. This couple always got me. They are just so cute. I liked that the lemon part was very innocent, implicit. Sometimes people just exaggerates and you feel like you're reading 50 Shades of Grey manga version.
Returned chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
:) Love it
Rin chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Enjoyed reading this! Thanks for this awesome fic
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I squealed like the little fangirl I am! Fantastic read, man!
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Pure romance! And say, I love it! :))
Absolutely amazing! 3
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Hehe! Neji is jealous! How cute! :D
kadiebella chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Oh you know, just spazzing around like the dork of a fangirl I am. I found parts that probably weren't suposed to be funny hilarious but thats probably because I'm high on nothing again... what?
Anyway! Great story! It made me squee ad flail various times. Approved!