Reviews for Mature Intentions
unlovablesoul18 chapter 4 . 2/5
This is an awesome fanfiction ma'am/sir. The whole journey was wayyy to much awesome and writting is also too good. Thank you for investing your precious time in this and write for us, but if you're free then can you please write a sequel to this.
Pleaaaaassssseeeeeeeee
stronger13 chapter 4 . 4/26/2020
Read this before but my heart still flutters on the thought of Neji and Tenten together
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2020
Maravilhosa Posta mais
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 4 . 6/23/2019
Great story! Really loved it. Then again, I’ve always been a fan of your writing.
whipped4draco chapter 4 . 3/5/2019
I am so glad I came upon this fic! I have tried reading a few Nejiten fics were Tenten goes on a seduction mission, but sadly none of them have ever been completed. So with that being said, I am over the moon that this fic has in fact been finished and that is was very entertaining and well written. I definitely think you had everyone's personalities on point. I loved how subtle Neji's jealousy was displayed/ hinted. And i definitely enjoyed reading their romantic encounter. * claps hands* big thank you for this wonderful fic! Keep up the good work and long live Nejiten!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
Omg I loved this set of stories. I think you should write more cuz there are sooooooo good. Please write more NejiTen stories. Tha me and the writing is really good I aspire to be as good of a writer as you.
cassie chapter 4 . 1/31/2019
this whole fic was really awesome you're an amazing writer thank you.
tasteoftheforbidden chapter 4 . 1/6/2019
LOVEEEEEEEEE
trilliumgt chapter 4 . 2/2/2018
loved it.
Solemnlypan chapter 4 . 1/5/2018
please can you write a sequal? its really good
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
This chapter is wayyyyyy too much dude...
Capral90 chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
ce
Deleque chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Not too predictable, a nice sense of suspense, and that last little tidbit "I think your intentions are a little more mature than that" left me with a warm feelings because, what do you know, that's the name of the story! I feel completely satisfied with the ending, nothing was left vague, and no overdramatic angst. Though I must admit, I'm a bit upset that you've withheld the details of that particular little mature scene from me! *shakes fist*
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
this made me CRY JOYOUS TEARS OF YOUTHFUL LOVE :D
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I think this is one of my favourite fics to date.
Thank you!