Reviews for Strawberry Season
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nice story.
lightangelwing chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
...wow, i'd never even pegged this pairing [even if it's AU anyway] as endearing but the way you execute this wonderfully written fic is enough to make me change my mind and heart them as well. *cookies for the ficcie* _

_

to the reviewer below:

STFU. don't like, don't read. there's a reason this site is called . have you even read the header? unleash your imagination. plain as day.
have you even read the books chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
that was so stupid ozorne is way older than her and he is dead omg that was so dumb it was written well but it didnt have a plot that was so stupid your making him into a pefile and he isnt and he is DEAD how could you of not remembered that and he isnt nice eithr wtf is wrong with you?
sangi chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Nice _.
Sanditon chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
that's very sweet, heh. I don't think I've ever seen this pairing before...
Merrybeans chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
*tackles* Thanks for the dedication!

You know I love this piece. :p
Abiona Marchand chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was interesting. I think you do an amazing job of making ozorne good, if he ever was.
Pink Squishy Llama chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Lol.

_
Hedgewitchery chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Well.

I never thought I would enjoy fluff involving Ozorne, but you know what? I just did.

Good on you.
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
"Wow" is all I can say. Well, also "squee" and "damn" and "aww."

You've got some talent, Anya, that you can (a) make a piece about strawberries so sexy without delving into the smutty at all, which almost makes it better, and (b) make Kalzorne such an attractive pairing. I no longer cringe at fluff with them; I welcome it. I cannot wait to see more Kalzorne from you.

Oh, and since I always try to point out favorite lines: [...and he found that he simply had no more use for having a little sister anymore] was excellent and reminded me of that squicky Ozonre/Fazia fic you wrote, whether or not you intended that connection.
Cesy chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
"He was so happy, in fact, that he got extremely drunk and shared a passionate kiss with Arram Draper. But he tried his best to forget about that."

Sque! Lol. Love how you slipped that in.

And lovely fluff.
Madame-S-Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
While drunk he kissed Numair? That's just a classic.

You did a great job of this! ] I've always liked strawberries...

-MSB
pinky chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Very fluffy, very cute, very fun. Ozorne a little out of character though.
music nerd chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
well... i... ages... i dont... well... never mind.

i had these really good strawberries today, i ate like 15 of them, and they were juicy and sweet. of course, i also never viewed strawberries as all that seductive...
UnSerious Sirius chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow. *Wow* It's gloriously adorable Ozorne-fluff.

This is...precious.