Reviews for Better Than Me
Jedi Puppy chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Cool
Ferail chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i don't know about everyone else but i would like to see more.
Daryl chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
you should definitely add more chapters. update soon
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I like it, I can't forgive Cartoon Network for that stupid anime version of the TT.
Iarandir chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Look neighbour, I dont know how you managed it, but you have actually made this all seem like a natural progression of The Titans. I can't think of very many romance stories I have read that do not ring some bell of 'not quite right' but this doesn't. Congratulations.

I would be more than a little impressed to see more of this piece. And shall be keeping a lookout for more of your work.
trickNtreat chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
OH WOW. Good job you. xD

You've put on some scene there, characters kept to such perfection. I really wish to know what will be happening next!

I've drifted off from writing my own TT fic, thought no one is interested anymore but DANG! who cares, I'm gonna pick it up since you've sparked a motivation in me with this intriguing piece of work.

GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE AND HAPPY WRITING!
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
This is truly an awe inspiring piece of fanfiction. I would definitely love to see more along this plotline. Please continue, I implore you!
Merry Monarch chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
hot diggity damn...that was great! (sorry texas talk) but i loved how you wrote this. and yes, yes, yes please continue this. this could be the start of an amazing story. and in case you do keep going with this...(crosses fingers) make nightwing and star be together. for example let him show her how he's changed and he's still loves her. once again great job!
Covert Weapon chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Very well done. I don't think I could have done better myself. Everything was absolutely seemless, and I think you'll have to expand it a bit (okay, a whole lot!). Way to go!
AnimalGurl55 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
i think it needs to be continued. adn i think rae and star need to break up because i hate when they are a couple it's just sick and wrong.
Emerald-Mask chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
you should continue this... i really like it... please please continue! pretty please with a cherry on top!
bmwrider chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
yes, give me more, please