Reviews for Stuck in a moment
moonygirl83 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
Salut Charlotte!

C'est pour te dire que j'ai beaucoup aime cette histoire.

C'est drole et tres mignon...

Camlem chapter 10 . 11/6/2009

I just read the whole thing, and I loved it. Like, really loved it. :D

And this might be a long shot, but I'm guessing you're French? :D

I mean I saw you spoke French in one of your little intro thingies to a chapter, and you do make a few francisisms (contraire de anglicisme ? mdr) when you write.

Enfin bon, je voulais juste dire que j'étais française aussi donc voilà :D

J'aime bien retrouver des koupins ici :D

Je me répète, mais super histoire franchement, c'était chou 3
decafelefay chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
your story is so cute

hope you write more!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Great story and chap.
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Adorable as this is...don't you think it would be FATAL to the patients if the electricity and phones were shut off. Not only that but there would always have to be nurses and doctors on duty, it's not as if the terminally ill patients could just go home for the night xD
luvsbitch95 chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
I LOVED your story!
seventhSINwrath chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
I loved it!
Jessica chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
That was only the second story in House that I have ever read and it was good. I also understand the whole changing your mind to much to keep a story going thing, but the story was good.
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
*sigh* that was great, yay for the fluff!
FluffySmarts chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
haha, this was VERRY cute!

i give you props! )
kaiba-queen chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
You must be practically bi-lingual to write stuff this good. Just one thing, when Wilson 'thrusts' about 2/3 of the way through, you put trust by accident.

And I'm totally with you on the M rated sex scenes and how brilliant they are. HousexWilson rocks, n'est-ce pas?
KylaRyan chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
me love you too.

Kyla Ryan House
Nigiri Ashika chapter 10 . 11/9/2006
wow i really loved your story. house and wilson are just so perfect for each other. and your people were generally completely true to character ((i so should know- i just watched almost every episode for the third time last weekend! [seaseons one and two that is]))

and i thought it was great how wilsons wife responded too, cause that is exactly how i would've responded.

ashwolf83 chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
I know this is a late review but I just now have had the opportunity to read your series which I have been enjoying. I just would like to comment that House didn't take ecstasy to cure the migrane he gave himself he took LSD with anti-depressants to counteract the LSD. I happen to know this because I jusat watched that episode two days ago. I own season 2 of house on dvd and that is one of my favorite episodes on it because of him taking the drugs. Other then that on the post before this you said conductor or a car and we use the term driver. Anyway I love what you are doing and have been doing a very good job for someone whose native language is not english. Better even thena lot I have read whose first language is english.
platinumvamp24 chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
lol that was funny cute and all around good!