Reviews for Trusting You
Galaxy451 chapter 32 . 7/5/2015
I found this story on someone's else's favourite story list. So glad I did. I love your style of writing, and full marks for keeping the sexual tension going throughout. It was amazing. Was a bit unprepared for the ending, although the thought had crossed my mind earlier on that at some point Buffy would become too old to stay with Spike, so becoming a vampire might be a possibility. Just hadn't expected it to be then. Bit worried that it could turn Buffy evil!? Thanks for the wonderful read though.
Freakypet chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
Oh sweet mercy *reaches for the toilet paper because all the tissues are used* that was heartbreakingly perfect! *wipes eyes and blows nose* That touched every single feel I had! Such incredible writing! The fanfic community is so massively blessed to count you as a writer!

Thank you!
misuky7 chapter 32 . 2/9/2015
I adore your work. It is amazing. :3
cosmiclove chapter 32 . 4/23/2012
Wow, another wonderful story of yours!

You should go write your own stories and let it print,

your writing is excellent :)
tudorsobsession chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
There were literally 2 chapters- and 2 only- where I didn't sob. This was the most gut-wrenching, heart-breaking, heart-mending fanfiction I've ever read, and it was indescribably brilliant.
Pryzeofsin chapter 32 . 5/7/2010
AWESOME STORY! I loved it. I finished it in one sitting.
Serenity'sVision chapter 32 . 4/25/2010
Wow! This was one of the best fics I've ever read in my ENTIRE life!
spike'smate chapter 32 . 4/15/2010
What a fantastic AWESOME story it was so beautiful , buffy FINALLY (took her long enuogh!) that spike really really loves her truly YOU ROCK!
spike'smate chapter 23 . 4/14/2010
omg xander has really done it this time how to lose your best friend & fiancee all in 1 day! what a stupid stupid jerk
spike'smate chapter 17 . 4/13/2010
i cried my eyes out reading this chappie buffy is a cruel conniving b#tch spikes heart has been ripped apart by buffy DELIBERATELY poor spike
spike'smate chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
like this story so far but buffy is so totally out of character in this (dont shoot me) but it gets very interesting. poor frustrated spike
The Queen of Confusion chapter 32 . 12/3/2009
Oh my god! I loved this story! You seriously had me in tears so many times! Not many stories on this site can do that.

Great story!

Gagsy chapter 32 . 5/6/2009
Loved the story. Found the ending a bit of a surprise to be honest. As much as I like imagining Spike and Buffy being together forever, the idea of her willingly let him turn her (which Ia ssume happened) doesn't seem right. She fears becoming one and him being completely in love with her wouldn't want to turn her into what he is, I think.

Great story though, it was heartbreaking and beautiful and hot. And wow.
brolly501 chapter 32 . 3/25/2009