Reviews for Trusting You
gabelou1991 chapter 17 . 5/27
Heinn.
gabelou1991 chapter 16 . 5/27
J'aime ce chapitre et je suis entièrement d'accord avec pour son analyse du bangel et je vais même plus loin la clause était une minute de bonheur parfait donc Quand Buffy lui a dit quelle aimait il aurait du la perdre son âme mais non il a perdu entre les jambes d'une fille de 17 ans wouah .
gabelou1991 chapter 12 . 5/27
Jaime.
gabelou1991 chapter 11 . 5/27
Buffy est peut être allé trop loin a son propre jeu .
gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 5/27
Buffy est complètement perdu la pauvre.
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 5/27
J'aime on dirait que Buffy ne sait lus quoi faire avec les factions de spike qui la supprenne mais si jai lu certaines de tes FICS ou spike se fait violer par Buffy je mattendais rien qu'avec le titre a quelque chose de plus sains comme spike demandant des petites sans importance et que Buffy les fasse jusqu'à arriver un a point ou Buffy aurait la preuve qu'elle voulait alors que la elle des le début très loin on dirait que c'est elle qui cherche a faire confiance a spike .
Galaxy451 chapter 32 . 7/5/2015
I found this story on someone's else's favourite story list. So glad I did. I love your style of writing, and full marks for keeping the sexual tension going throughout. It was amazing. Was a bit unprepared for the ending, although the thought had crossed my mind earlier on that at some point Buffy would become too old to stay with Spike, so becoming a vampire might be a possibility. Just hadn't expected it to be then. Bit worried that it could turn Buffy evil!? Thanks for the wonderful read though.
Freakypet chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
Oh sweet mercy *reaches for the toilet paper because all the tissues are used* that was heartbreakingly perfect! *wipes eyes and blows nose* That touched every single feel I had! Such incredible writing! The fanfic community is so massively blessed to count you as a writer!

Thank you!
misuky7 chapter 32 . 2/9/2015
I adore your work. It is amazing. :3
cosmiclove chapter 32 . 4/23/2012
Wow, another wonderful story of yours!

You should go write your own stories and let it print,

your writing is excellent :)
tudorsobsession chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
There were literally 2 chapters- and 2 only- where I didn't sob. This was the most gut-wrenching, heart-breaking, heart-mending fanfiction I've ever read, and it was indescribably brilliant.
Pryzeofsin chapter 32 . 5/7/2010
AWESOME STORY! I loved it. I finished it in one sitting.
Serenity'sVision chapter 32 . 4/25/2010
Wow! This was one of the best fics I've ever read in my ENTIRE life!
spike'smate chapter 32 . 4/15/2010
What a fantastic AWESOME story it was so beautiful , buffy FINALLY (took her long enuogh!) that spike really really loves her truly YOU ROCK!
spike'smate chapter 23 . 4/14/2010
omg xander has really done it this time how to lose your best friend & fiancee all in 1 day! what a stupid stupid jerk