Reviews for Trusting You
misuky7 chapter 32 . 2/9
I adore your work. It is amazing. :3
cosmiclove chapter 32 . 4/23/2012
Wow, another wonderful story of yours!

You should go write your own stories and let it print,

your writing is excellent :)
tudorsobsession chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
There were literally 2 chapters- and 2 only- where I didn't sob. This was the most gut-wrenching, heart-breaking, heart-mending fanfiction I've ever read, and it was indescribably brilliant.
Pryzeofsin chapter 32 . 5/7/2010
AWESOME STORY! I loved it. I finished it in one sitting.
Sailor-Lit chapter 32 . 4/25/2010
Wow! This was one of the best fics I've ever read in my ENTIRE life!
spike'smate chapter 32 . 4/15/2010
What a fantastic AWESOME story it was so beautiful , buffy FINALLY (took her long enuogh!) that spike really really loves her truly YOU ROCK!
spike'smate chapter 23 . 4/14/2010
omg xander has really done it this time how to lose your best friend & fiancee all in 1 day! what a stupid stupid jerk
spike'smate chapter 17 . 4/13/2010
i cried my eyes out reading this chappie buffy is a cruel conniving b#tch spikes heart has been ripped apart by buffy DELIBERATELY poor spike
spike'smate chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
like this story so far but buffy is so totally out of character in this (dont shoot me) but it gets very interesting. poor frustrated spike
The Queen of Confusion chapter 32 . 12/3/2009
Oh my god! I loved this story! You seriously had me in tears so many times! Not many stories on this site can do that.

Great story!

SARAH
Gagsy chapter 32 . 5/6/2009
Loved the story. Found the ending a bit of a surprise to be honest. As much as I like imagining Spike and Buffy being together forever, the idea of her willingly let him turn her (which Ia ssume happened) doesn't seem right. She fears becoming one and him being completely in love with her wouldn't want to turn her into what he is, I think.

Great story though, it was heartbreaking and beautiful and hot. And wow.
brolly501 chapter 32 . 3/25/2009
great story
Doni chapter 32 . 3/13/2009
Really great story here!
mike chapter 32 . 1/26/2009
this is a review for all your storys. they are all well writen in very good. so am not attacking you but i dont like the way you change history to make spike a hero and xander a monster so i would like to point out a few thinks

(one) anya ask xander to help her to be humon, so he is just doing what she ask of him,

(two) spike tried to kill every many times, even with his chip he was doing think that got people kill, deamons eggs, biting that girl, trying to rape buffy, hiding dru when she killed a train for of people. just to name a few,

spike called xander every name in the book, never treaded him with even a little bit of respect even when spike lived with him.

so if buffy going to yell at xander for the thinks he said to spike is buffy going to yell at spike for the thinks he said to xander.

xander has every reason to hate spike, spike does a nice think and a very bad think so quit makeeing him a jerk for not trusting a murder, ps xander kill his best friend becosue he bacame a vimpire to save lives, so dont make him a jerk for not trusting spike he never showed any trust to him.

you want to make a spike and buffy story that is your choice, but dont make xander a jerk for not trusting him, make it so he cant trust spike, like a truth spell or a spell if spike kill a innecent person he dies. have spike and xander have a real talk and have spike say think your for all the timees you saved buffy, let them be friends...
xScottx chapter 20 . 9/29/2008
I think your making Spike cry to much-Just my opinion /