Reviews for Opposites Attract
JennCorinthos chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
This was great... I loved it... tHIS WAS GREAT...

JENNIFER
CrazyHouse chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Hey great story, I really love it, but I do not get why Lindsay was visting a prison?
Music's Fallen Angel chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
I loved where he kissed her in the lab in front of everyone. i could just picture it - awesome story!

F.G.
LadeeBear chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
And all of the M&M's fans go: *sigh* Awh.

Well-written and believable.

I especially loved the Mac/Danny exchanges.

Keep up the good writing!

I hope to see more stories soon!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
I loved this story so much.

Brandy
JacobedRose chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
This is a great ending! I'm glad she trusted him. I'm also glad you were bold enough not to have them sleep together until after the wedding. I appreciate you standing up for your morals. Fishbowl, they must get really tired of everyone watching them! Great story! I can't wait till the next one!
wjobsessed chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
Wow! A great ending to a great DL story.

"Suddenly everything made sense..."This whole paragraph is beautifully written.

Please write some more DL soon.
chili-peppers chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
wow! that was amazin! loved it so much!
The Little Corinthian chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
That was great! I love the team's reactions, too cute :0P Great job, I look forward to reading more of your work!
DAnNSfreak chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
*Gasp* I love that last line! This is one cool story!
wjobsessed chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
I'm guessing Mac knows she was raped in the past, or maybe someone attempted to...

Love the Mac/Danny conversation.
Moriel21 chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
Staying tuned and waiting on pins and needles! Can't wait to read more:) I like this story...well done!
Axellia chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
Oh, I love this. It's so sweet, and Mac is a real father figure - although I can't help but wonder what he'd actually be like if he had kids.

'If you don’t know what it is, then how do you know you’re not experiencing it' - Well done Mac!

Please update soon, I'm really enjoying this, and I want to see a happy ending for Danny and Lindsay with kisses and cake, and all things squichy and romantic... I'm sorry... it's been a long day.
icydroplets chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
Very well written- I just loved the exchange between Mac and Danny. I felt as though I could see this on the show. I can't wait to see what happens next!
JacobedRose chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
Very good chapter! Everybody going to Mac for advice is great, he's good at it! So I'm guessing there's a conversation in their future. Please update soon!