Reviews for It's Not Always About You
jennylovescastle chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
love it. First the arguement and than the happy ending.
Geekery15 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
I feel the need to mention that I haven't read a fanfiction here or elsewhere on The X-Files in about a year and a half or more. When I try to give it go, I end up skimming through them and hating them. This is a shock because I've got a number of fics here. I used to LIVE at this place. Anyway, I'll warn you that I am not a shipper, but I do read mulder/scully romances even though I do not write them and I really enjoy your fic. I'm only on the second chapter, but I like your writing style. It's easy for me to follow along and you do what I have problems with. You really stay in character for both Mulder and Scully. I guess what I'm trying to say is great work so far and... hope to read/see other fics by you because I think I might become a fan. Thanks for showing me how great and simple a fanfiction can be.

ps: great love making scene. Just perfect.

-sabrina.
parmakai66 chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
ok, you had me up until the princess, sweetheart, bla bla thing. That just doesn't seem very Mulder like to me. His acting like a dork and being coy does. (I use dork in an endearing sense ... as I'm partner with a dork)
darkharuangel22 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aww thats awsome...I love it keep going...yeah not muh to say just don't let anything get you down!
between the waves chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh, angry Scully! Liked it a lot though )