Reviews for No Emotion
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2019
I love nejisaku but in this story Lee is awesome :(:
White Acer chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I really like the story and the cliffhanger... Thank you for the story and the great grammar and spelling... when you spend your time on it it shows.. Thanks!
noname chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
O.O well, I must say Sasuke didn't put up much of a fight. He's weak here which is OOC.
katieXtheXkunoichi chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
awesome nejisaku rulz
cutecrazyice chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
Nice one. I'm glad they're together. :)
JackieLupin chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
Very beautifully written. I love the ending, but poor Lee!
SmilingArtist chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
I love it!

Please make a squeal!
Rindala chapter 13 . 12/16/2007
omg lovely story! it is AMAZING! WOW!

pwease do a sequel :3

come on! i mean, we have to know SOMETHING!

GREAT STORY!
m00kie chapter 13 . 11/15/2007
WO! Go Sakura and Neji! -cheers-

Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed the plot and the length was perfect. I kinda wanted some more SasuSaku action, but other than that, bravo! Write more!
Sharingan user chapter 13 . 11/1/2007
Excellent work, realistic interaction!
xnguyen chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
I just love this story! (i read it all up to ch. 13 in one sitting 0-0;;)

I just love the Neji and Sakura moments! Its so intense and funny at the same time. I just love that pairing. What i truely love about your story is that its very practical and doesn't have those quick lovey-dovey cliche moments. Everything unfolds slowly, but very realistically according to characters' personalites ) Very wonderful!

But Sasuke! -shakes fist- he's such a loser, but you can't help but love him xD -hugs Sasuke pushie-

I was about to say 'I hope you update VERY soon' till i saw that this was the end. ( but your right, theres will be more room for a sequel in teh future... and hopefully i dearly wish that its in a very NEAR future ;D

Thank you so much for that wonderfun story. COOKIES!
Panda Hallows chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
omg just the way it was put together rocked! you amaze me and I would right more but i need to go to bed.
Toreh chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Great story!
kitsuneasika chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
:falls over: Um...you are making a sequel, right? Hehe..._ :sweatdrops: 'Cause I'll die...if you don't...
Nemi-the-fallen-angel chapter 13 . 10/11/2006
please write a sequel i usully dont ask people cuz they have there own thing to do but please write one i am so in love with this story i didnt stop reading it niot one time