Reviews for So Sick of It
Larry Hotter chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Nice story.

A bit slow, but I'm not complaining.

It's good with slow starts.

Love the close friendship between Ron and Harry. Many authors focuses less on that.
AThousandYearsOfPain chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
I think I may have just giggled 'girlishly' for the first time in my life...that was so cute. I can't say much but shower you with complements!

Thankyou for writing it, I loved it
LILY R0SE chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
That was great!

Cute story

happy ending

lots of fluff!

ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!

-Lauren-
LILY R0SE chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
OMG it's about time they got together!
LILY R0SE chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
aw that's soo sad that they forgot about his birthday

:( Poor Ron

-Lauren-
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Great work! It was well-written and I enjoyed it!
ac chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
THat is completely beautiful. I cant believe that Ron without Hermione isnt a virgin. J.K, but honestly, your story is beautiful. The whole time I thought that they had a suprise party for him and he was wrong, but when I realised that they'd actually forgotten his birthday, I was shyocked. Your writing skills are beautiful, because uour story is beautifully written. I think I speak for all when I say, "Thank you for gracing us with your story."
ac chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
That is so frickin sweet, it makes me re-think why I dont like to kiss poeple. But I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for gracing us with your story
Izzy isabela chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
OMG! that was so swet! i have been shipping ron and hermione for ever, but this is the only fanfic that i really liked. i feel as if it has everything i have ever wanted in a HGRW story.

Please write a sequal! perhaps one with the weding, and maybe harry finds a girl*hint*

lol

luved the story, just sad that its over
akaccino chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! Dude, will you make more HP fics?
wishful thoughts chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
aw that was really good!
Hope-W chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
This fic was amazing! Makes a lot of time that i was looking for something like that! Cangratulations! I really would love a continuation!

This fic was nothing but great !
SchPrttyWrds chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
Hey luved ur stori but question i went 2 now where do i put ur username on2 cuz im kinda newayz lik i lsaid luved it very very VERY much
Marjee chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
I just read the whole story. I liked it a lot. Good job!
cool-people-suck chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
aww sequal? please? maybe the wedding with more Harry/Ginny?