Reviews for Inner Denizens
Chibi Botan chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
You. Are. Awesome! I'm really happy I checked your profile after reading Drops of Jupiter and found this.

I totally LOVE this fanfic! I love how you write Botan's parts. You capture her character so well, it's like I'm "watching" her instead of reading - that's because in a few words you describe the whole scenario so well. I just love "Light" and "Frozen" so much.

And "Sunset" too, though I'm not a hundred percent sure I got the character right- if it is Keiko. At first I really believed it's Botan, because it would fit her character as well. (I'm so biased am I not?) Then I reread it after Frozen because you said Frozen has the first character repeat, so Sunset couldn't be about Botan because she's already in Light. I would totally love if you could confirm if I guessed right that it's Keiko.

"Family" made me teary-eyed. I wouldn't doubt that Kuwabara really feels that way about the whole gang. I wouldn't be surprised if all other character feels the same. And you know, I really admire how you write about the twins. "Photo" and "Same" made me smile and touched at the same time.

Great. Really great! :) As I've said on a previous review, I hope to see you on the Yu Yu Hakusho fanfics section more often. I mean really. I wonder why the last update was years ago. I hope there would still be more.

Chibi Botan
miss-emotive chapter 8 . 5/22/2007
Again, all very beautifully written. I don't know why but I was especially drawn to "Light." I'm not a huge fan of Botan but I love how you wrote her in that piece. Thanks for sharing!
BloodyCrystal'sLil'Sis chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
re-read all of them, but i had a question, think anyone will figure out who this one is? (i needed you to tell me...)anyways, they still rock, so write more!(or i will force insparation down your throat!)
Aiieke chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
I like it- it's fun to guess who's "speaking" in each one.
Svecounia chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
I like the introspective quality you put into the chapters; I also liked how you had to figure out who the characters are(some were a bit obvious*like Kuwabara for instance*) All in all, it's pretty good .