Reviews for Abstract
Bittersweet. Great job
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
really cute! I like it
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I like it but now I wish if you could write a sequel, please? ;] Its sweet and somewhat sad, or I think so. Good job and keep writing!
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I liked 'Strawberries' better, but this was also awesome. Good story even though I don't like the pairing much.
darkwater-reflection chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*grabs hanky and buries face in it*

I...I'm sorry. THat was incredibly touching! I do wish sasuke-sama would come to his senses and stay.

I admit, I'm more of a Gaara-sama and Hinata-san fan, but Sasuke-sama and Hinata-sama together does seem interesting. :)
Kana-Kana chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
...I love you, you know that? This story is awesome~ w
RandomGuy chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Awesome. I love SasuHina fics, just because they aren't Sasusaku fics ;)

Nice, but you didn't really cover why she did it...wasn't sdhe supposed to be chasing after naruto?
bLoOdY9o1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was really good! And sorry again for being mad at you! :X Please make the other one soon!

-bLOODYvamp
Jubalint Ikinz chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
col
Kyuu chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Aw...that was cute! _
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hmm... love :muse:
ArbiterAdvocate chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
If this is your paycheck, you get about 5 yen Ama-kun.

JK _ cute!, now post da HinaIta fic you promised. XP I think I'm gonna make a new account . . . once I write something XD _ uh see ya!

Saba-chan (Sounds like "Sabatouge" or however you spell it)

P.S. Kitsune says 'Hi'
Peepmeow chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh-m-guh. Jesus, this was a good oneshot! It may be short, but what it lacks in words, it makes up for story-wise. I cannot believe that some people think that Sasuhina stories have bad grammar. Good god, they just don't want to see the stories, so they beleive the fans have bad grammar.

DO I HAVE BAD GRAMMAR TO YOU?

JA

PEEPMEOW
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was really good. I liked it a lot.

You should write more SasukeXHinata.

I love that couple.