Reviews for Underlease
Mirage chapter 31 . 6/4
nooooooooooooooo...oh why why did you stop...at such a Point...noooo fair...
i wanny know what happens next, why could stupid (atleast in this story) Lucius attack and wound Tom...is this a ruse of Voldi to get an bether attack in and let Lucius look stupid ...maybe make him and his groonys to muggles or house elves? what?
ok i know that Lucius cant win...but what happens...how will Dumble die...maybe shock on a Lemon Bonbon he loves and fall in a river that Drops in a waterfall...whatttt...
aww will Harry come together with Tom...will he get his old strength and Body back, will Severus Change a bit and get together with Draco...

please please come back one day and write more chapters and an end to this Story or maybe find somebody to do this when you dont like the Story anymore

ist now 2015jun
Mirage chapter 13 . 6/2
lack of Readers...i cant think why...your Story is interesting, ok in the beginning i was a bit unsure where this goes and if this will be an interesting Story, but with each chapter you cant wait to read the next to learn what happens next
but why is Draco so unsure of himself...i mean he was rised as poorblood...he has power and is intelligent, he now has his natural healing abbility...so why is he so submissive so unsure and still scared...he is favored by his Lord he grows closer to Harry, he can be adopted when he wants to...he is on the way to become maybe the right Hand of voldi in the future or even the next dark leader ... so he should grow up and start to get his head up and strenghen his backbone

but i like your Story and ist great how they Change how they both grow up how they become stronger and bond gets stronger too
ProhibitedRambling chapter 31 . 11/21/2013
NOOOO! Not fair. _ I wanna know more!
Mashkai30 chapter 31 . 2/13/2013
lexisis chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
This is the worst cliffhager ever!... By worst I mean best of course, but this was just cruel. kudos mate!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Please update soon! I'm not completely sure what attracts me to this fanfic, probably the complex characters and a slightly-Darker Light Harry, but please don't abandon this! Not here!

(My guess is that Harry goes semi-crazy and blasts Lucius away with his pure awesomeness and saves Tom only to be knocked on his butt for getting blood on the floor.) _;
GinHanelle chapter 31 . 9/15/2012
OMG! I'm not sure I even understand what happened here! QQ how can you leave it at such a crucial moment?! Sigh, well, I suppose I shall simply have to imagine something...
biblioholic chapter 31 . 2/11/2012
This a wonderful, dark and enthralling story.

Please continue! Does Tom die? Or is it a decoy/trap? What will happen to Dumbledor? Or Hermione and Ron?

In anticipation.

Rate 8.4/10
PenNameless1994 chapter 31 . 11/15/2011
Wow. i can't believe Lucius got within five feet of Tom.
Silver Miko-Youkai chapter 31 . 12/31/2010
Hello. I don't supposed you'd like to finish this eventually. I can feel the end nearing, but alas. So, perhaps jot down and post a conclusion...please(?) thank you
LilBka chapter 31 . 11/30/2010
really liked this story,shame its not been updated in ,yet captivating.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 31 . 11/6/2010
NOOOOOO Please dont kill dark-lord-Tom

I like him

a LOT

and I suppose Harry/Tom is pretty epic as well

I like the Hary Draco brother thing

its cool

Please write more this story is now one of my favorites

Blessed Be
Yukino-chan chapter 31 . 4/21/2010
r u evr gonna update this? pretty please? plus cherries on top? :D
LadyWinterSky chapter 31 . 4/15/2010
Ohh...this is a really good story, think you'll ever continue it?
athenaswings chapter 31 . 10/3/2009
love(and hate) the cliffhanger. I like the whole Harry is crucified thing, its a pretty original idea since I've never seen it used before. "Why have you forsaken me" that was a clincher.