Reviews for Underlease
ProhibitedRambling chapter 31 . 11/21/2013
NOOOO! Not fair. _ I wanna know more!
Mashkai30 chapter 31 . 2/13/2013
lexisis chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
This is the worst cliffhager ever!... By worst I mean best of course, but this was just cruel. kudos mate!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Please update soon! I'm not completely sure what attracts me to this fanfic, probably the complex characters and a slightly-Darker Light Harry, but please don't abandon this! Not here!

(My guess is that Harry goes semi-crazy and blasts Lucius away with his pure awesomeness and saves Tom only to be knocked on his butt for getting blood on the floor.) _;
GinHanelle chapter 31 . 9/15/2012
OMG! I'm not sure I even understand what happened here! QQ how can you leave it at such a crucial moment?! Sigh, well, I suppose I shall simply have to imagine something...
biblioholic chapter 31 . 2/11/2012
This a wonderful, dark and enthralling story.

Please continue! Does Tom die? Or is it a decoy/trap? What will happen to Dumbledor? Or Hermione and Ron?

In anticipation.

Rate 8.4/10
PenNameless1994 chapter 31 . 11/15/2011
Wow. i can't believe Lucius got within five feet of Tom.
Silver Miko-Youkai chapter 31 . 12/31/2010
Hello. I don't supposed you'd like to finish this eventually. I can feel the end nearing, but alas. So, perhaps jot down and post a conclusion...please(?) thank you
LilBka chapter 31 . 11/30/2010
really liked this story,shame its not been updated in ,yet captivating.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 31 . 11/6/2010
NOOOOOO Please dont kill dark-lord-Tom

I like him

a LOT

and I suppose Harry/Tom is pretty epic as well

I like the Hary Draco brother thing

its cool

Please write more this story is now one of my favorites

Blessed Be
Yukino-chan chapter 31 . 4/21/2010
r u evr gonna update this? pretty please? plus cherries on top? :D
LadyWinterSky chapter 31 . 4/15/2010
Ohh...this is a really good story, think you'll ever continue it?
athenaswings chapter 31 . 10/3/2009
love(and hate) the cliffhanger. I like the whole Harry is crucified thing, its a pretty original idea since I've never seen it used before. "Why have you forsaken me" that was a clincher.
Secret Painter chapter 31 . 5/14/2009
I love the story! I wish you'd update...You left me hanging and I want to cry with frustration. You do a really great job creating character, I enjoyed Myrtle. I'm going to miss her, she was very insightful. Update soon please?
Arkh Cthuul chapter 31 . 4/11/2009
Argh, damn it, how can you stop NOW?

There are few things worse than a good Story abandoned, and this one is good, so, get moving and write some more, will you? ;)