Reviews for Solitary Confinement
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Amazing so far! Lol! Unique idea!
GuidingHand chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Great story! Favorite bits: counting the time, Dumbledore being dragged in for questioning in his swim gear, and Snape's speech about mastering Voldemorts fears.
demort chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
It was funny and serious without being an emotional overdose...what to say?

I loved it!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
also, where's the sequel? *whines*
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
waa! lovely fic! _ i really liked that harry and snape, while coming to understand each other better, do not suddenly get all trusting and friendly with each other! and you never explained why snape knows french!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
waa! _ this might be one of the nicest harry and snape gets locked up together fic ever! i love it! haha i can so see snape sitting on the floor like that twirling his wand! and cursing in french! *sighs* wishes i could speak french...it's such a pretty language
mischabren chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Loved this! Thanks so much for posting this fic, I loved the characterizations. Absolutely perfect!
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
This is a great story! I love how you write Snape.
yitaply chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is absolutely hilarious! lol
acetamide chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Psst... va-t'en actually means go away...
blackartemis chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was hilarious to read, I'm sure my family thinks I'm insane, but whatever.I cant imagine how fun it would be write...anyways, nice humour.
Lexie Lupin chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Good story! Are you still considering writing a sequel?
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
This was so good! Quite funny in parts and nicely done. What happened to Pettigrew? You mentioned him in that dream being caught, did Harry not really register it or what?

I like the litelt insights you did, and if its any consolation, alot of what you said in terms of Snape's reasons made sense to me, also the whole become death logic part (that whole scene) was inspired! Especially good here that though they've come to a certain understanding of sorts its still hesitant, like their not suddenly the best of friends or their attitude hasnt had the need to really change or anything...they're still the same. And against Dumbledore no less! 'Mione's reaction was good and Minerva's (cannot spell her surname lol) speeches were well funny.

That last line ending is kind of sad really, a kind of accepted state which shouldn't be but is due to everything thats happened previously; the man's surviving to repay a debt but he's not by any means living nor trying to...deep (lol it explains chappie title :P)

Oh and jus in case you dont know but this this sentence appears in chap3 and I really dont think it should be there..."There were a LOT of spelling mistakes in this paragraph, so I just corrected them. sigh"...just in case you want to change it.
snape white chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
You have received a new telegram from Snape White:

Chapter 6 now in Spanish STOP So beatiful STOP Write the secuel STOP I'll translate the reviews later STOP

Bye!