Reviews for Solitary Confinement
CamelotKnight chapter 6 . 1/13
Wow. That is all I can say at the moment, I'm too tongue-tied. Snape is far too open and smiley and most unlike himself, but he goes back to his usual grumpy self as soon as Hermione rescues them (that was unexpected. Did she do it herself, using her massive intellect, or did Albus tell her how to?) so I forgive you. I was planning to do a fic along these lines, but you've done it so brilliantly, I think I won't.
CamelotKnight chapter 3 . 1/12
I think Voldemort was fine.
CamelotKnight chapter 1 . 1/12
I read just about a quarter of the chapter and I knew I was hooked. I love it when Harry cheeks Snape. Very well-written.
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Amazing so far! Lol! Unique idea!
GuidingHand chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Great story! Favorite bits: counting the time, Dumbledore being dragged in for questioning in his swim gear, and Snape's speech about mastering Voldemorts fears.
demort chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
It was funny and serious without being an emotional overdose...what to say?

I loved it!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
also, where's the sequel? *whines*
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
waa! lovely fic! _ i really liked that harry and snape, while coming to understand each other better, do not suddenly get all trusting and friendly with each other! and you never explained why snape knows french!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
waa! _ this might be one of the nicest harry and snape gets locked up together fic ever! i love it! haha i can so see snape sitting on the floor like that twirling his wand! and cursing in french! *sighs* wishes i could speak's such a pretty language
mischabren chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Loved this! Thanks so much for posting this fic, I loved the characterizations. Absolutely perfect!
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
This is a great story! I love how you write Snape.
yitaply chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is absolutely hilarious! lol
acetamide chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Psst... va-t'en actually means go away...
blackartemis chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was hilarious to read, I'm sure my family thinks I'm insane, but whatever.I cant imagine how fun it would be write...anyways, nice humour.
Lexie Lupin chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Good story! Are you still considering writing a sequel?