Reviews for Roses of the Valley
g.wings chapter 42 . 2/13/2013
This is awesome.
hyuugalove001 chapter 42 . 7/31/2009
wonderful story. i'm glad i took the time to read... fourty two chapters... o.O wow.. well maybe i'll look at some stuff by you next time i'm on. keep up the great work.
hyuugalove001 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
i really like this story but it's going to take me awhile to read it. :/ but i will continue reading cuz its really amazing. :) btw, very princess bride part on leaving Shaiming in such a state ;)
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Whoah! This is really great! So far, I see a well thought out plot (with hopefully many, many action scenes to come) and a fine leading lady to top it off. To tell the truth though, I find the battle sequences have a passive feel to them...I'm not sure how one would fix that problem though. But at least the imagination makes up for that. I never really have the time to catch up with the series, so I really appreciate someone creating a new fresh plot with its own characters.

IrisedLuna
Star Lyre chapter 42 . 2/29/2008
... And I'm finally done! Wow, Isaia was right, it was amazing! omg, where to start- the battle scenes, the tasteful and adorable romance, the imagery and poeticness... My god, the character designs! OCs so amazingly original and well-developed! My special favs were Yakone, Bo, Aunt Min, Shui, and Gang, but I absolutely LOVED them all. And the passage where the Demon gives way to Jung! I was like NO, and then I was like YES (well actually that was me more or less all the way through, but...) I laughed, I cried, I shrieked with joy... you name it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and please keep on writing. You have a great gift.
DreamSprite chapter 42 . 1/24/2008
that was amazing! you are a wonderfull writer and this is simply beautiful! thank you for giving us readers this story!
blu hazard chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
So great. I'm half way done and I love it to death! This story needs more reviews.
Svaro chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
My god, why didn't I read this earlier?

I almost can't believe how great this is, it's better than an actual published novel!

Eh, I'm on chapter 7... I'll have fun reading this!
SarahNev chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
SarahNev chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Okay. I'm going to read this story this summer. No matter how daunting the amount of chapters looks to me. XDD

(I've been meaning to read this for a year. Literally.)
CultOfStrawberry chapter 42 . 6/26/2007
This is one OC story that amazingly, does not suck. Congratulations on such a good job.
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 42 . 6/15/2007
Wow. I'm so, SO glad I stayed up all night reading this! Isaia was right when she said this fic was the KotOR of the Avatar-verse. Part of me wants to cry "sequel", but we all sort of know how things went from there, don't we? I loved all of your original characters; your portrayal of all of them give me and all of the other OC creators something to aspire to. The length was impressive too; It would take a lot of determination and motivation for me to write a story this big (I'm working on that, though). I also applaud you for your tasteful yet emotional portrayal of romance in this story, something that sadly gets ignored or otherwise neglected in most fics. I really want to read more from you, original work or otherwise. Keep writing!

-Artemis

P.S. Please give Isaia my thanks. Her well-drawn pictures of your characters really helped me enjoy the story on a whole new level!
Kell Shock chapter 42 . 5/27/2007
Thank you.
Kishi chapter 36 . 5/6/2007
Well, the wheel just keeps on turning. Yeah, and you thought you'd gotten rid of me. But I'm back... with little to say. ; Except that the use of the letter to guess at Kano's intentions was well-handled. The use of indepth analysis to do it was a nice touch.
Kishi chapter 35 . 4/22/2007
And so the Journey Saga comes to an end. Everybody's gone... though I get the feeling that Onawa left something of an impression on Shui.

Shigeo being the commander was a good move. Plays into your karma themes here. And with Yakone getting pranked back... matter of fact, didn't Yakone do the exact same thing to Min way back when? Just a thought.

Kano's giving off some seriously bad vibes here. Wonder what he's gonna do.