Reviews for The Storm
subtle touches chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is really cute. Well done!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I can't find words to describe ds fic...the characterization so incredible,the plot so brilliant,the sex so slow & beautiful,the language so fluid & pretty,everything defines perfection in ds fic. Thank you so much for ds wonderful creation. Ds is the BEST HitsuHina one-shot EVER!
P.s, I love ds couple too:-)
hitsuhina forever bestcouple chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love rereading this story
kimihiro-watanuki chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I loved this story but I could have sworn you had a sequel to it that I also really loved too! Am I imagining this? If it's gone, I'm really sad because I'm a big fan of both works!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Aww. I really liked this. It was very sweet and just nicely written. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
WOW...
Hitsuhina fanatic chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Holy shit

This is such a good story

It made me cry

I never cry

But this made me cry

Wow this is a very good story

I love it

Hitsuhina forever
ToshiMomo4EVA chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
*sniff*sniff* b-beautiful!
Maayou chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I am speechless. This is the best story I ever read in my whole life...! Thanks you so much!
Nutty Fruitcake chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Gosh, this was so beautiful, your writing is absolutely incredible. I loved how you showed it through both Momo's and Toshiro's view, it added a lot of depth to the story. And the lemon, well, that was also very well-written, you could feel all of the emotion. And with these two everything is cheesy is completely un-cheesy, because they both are just so young and innocent, the purest love. Brilliant job, I can't wait to check out the rest of your works!
HellionKyou chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
THAT WAS SOO YUMMY
brokenmusicangel96 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aw :) really good!

Short and sweet! :)

Awesome job!

Your writing is really good! (:

Keep on writing!

ps: HitsuHina forever! :3
Cazminx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
The lyrics fit the story perfectly.

It was a wonderful read, Toshirou and Momo were written well.

It was also a good time for the pairing to happen.

Great going!
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I don’t tend to read many lemons, as for a rule, I always think that they are poorly written and always manage to misrepresent the characters. But this is the first one that I ever read the has none of these flaws. Hitsugaya and Hinamori were perfectly in character – intense, emotional, dramatic, complex as they are always. And sex was described in an non-imbecile and frustrating way, plus resulting in an epic fic. My, my, even the choice for the music was perfect. Thanks for sharing. ;)
bengara-koushi chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
you should totally make a deviant art for this ;)