Reviews for The Storm
brokenmusicangel96 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aw :) really good!

Short and sweet! :)

Awesome job!

Your writing is really good! (:

Keep on writing!

ps: HitsuHina forever! :3
Cazminx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
The lyrics fit the story perfectly.

It was a wonderful read, Toshirou and Momo were written well.

It was also a good time for the pairing to happen.

Great going!
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I don’t tend to read many lemons, as for a rule, I always think that they are poorly written and always manage to misrepresent the characters. But this is the first one that I ever read the has none of these flaws. Hitsugaya and Hinamori were perfectly in character – intense, emotional, dramatic, complex as they are always. And sex was described in an non-imbecile and frustrating way, plus resulting in an epic fic. My, my, even the choice for the music was perfect. Thanks for sharing. ;)
bengara-koushi chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
you should totally make a deviant art for this ;)
hitsuhinarenrukiichihime4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Perfect love scene for the perfect couple. Sooo very romantic. Please make a sequel after Resolutions. This is by far one of the best tasteful, M-rated and my all time favorite fanfic. Please write some more hitsuhinas )
Mad Eclair chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this story almost made me cry. so discriptive and intense, it gave me the chills and made my insides tingle like ice and fire caressing my skin. beautiful writing, very romantic.

fruba14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
it was long, but ohh soo very beautifuly written :)

i love it 3
Reader-Favs chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It is good.
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
oh my god this was so damn beautifully written T_T i could cry a river of happiness from this oh wow so perfect showing feelings of longing for each other and than letting them express it god that is a fuckin masterpiece ;) you definitely deserve a hell lot of reviews ;D if i had to chose a hitsuhina lemon that could be in the anime i would totally pick this one cause not only cause it's wow speechless but personality capturing ;) sooo please write more so good so touchy *_*
1AllyBear1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
why do all of the good storys have to be perverted?
Senior Swag chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I don't think you need me to tell you how good this is. Just consider that it is the only Bleach story thus far to make it into my favorites list as of the time of this review's release.
serenity095 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
this was AMAZING. I STOPPPED BREATHING, halfway through... it was so deeeepppppppp! YOUR AN INCREDIBLE wRITER!
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
no matter how many times i read this story, i NEVER get tired of it. Great job! I love it!
salpal91 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow, most amazing Histuhina fanfic I've seen!

God, I hoped there was a sequel and there was!

I hope u write more about HitsuHina...I mean that was so good!

The lemon was very beautifully written and I loved how detailed the description and feelings were written...

Just amazing!
Joshua Ruehadan chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I chalange you to find a better hitsu hina story in this fucking arcive
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »