Reviews for The Storm
james ichirukilover4alltime chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
okay this story deserves a different title..."THE BEST FUCKING HITSUHINA FANFIC IN THE WHOLE BLEACH ARCHIVE!" i think that title has a nice ring to it. iv'e read most of the stories in the archive and this one kicks all of their asses all the way to pluto! (or planet x or whatever the fuck it's called.). please write a sequal to the sequal of this story! HITSUHINA LOVERS UNITE ALL OVER THE WORLD! JOIN UP IN THE FIGHT AGAINST AIZEN AND WHAT HE DID TO THESE TWO!
The Randomer chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow :') That was so beautiful! Awesome work! :D
Vine Sliver chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow! This is the kind of romantic story that I'm alwasy looking for. A little bit of angst, fluff, and a nice lemon slice on the side. Good Work! I'll definatley read any story you write from now on.
nicthepunk chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow. Awesome story!
PanickedSerenity chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was so sweet. Thank you for a very well writtedn one-shot! I am going to check out the sequel right now!
Gaawa-wida-cookie chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
ah! that was so cute, i loved your story! it was one of the best ones iv read so far (and iv read loads) but still i was thinking this really is good until i read almost to the last bits and there it just died becuase of one tinny weeny little thing i mean ok i do understand you as the writer was trying to make a joke and im not saying your not funny ( cus im sure u can be) but really the part about wetting the bed really killed it for me i thought it really could of been better if not should just be taken out but yah i really really did like it and apart from that it was perfect ! so keep writing !
shortylaika chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
i love this story, great job.
poornmiserble chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
aw how cut i love this pairing they are so cute together i really wish they would end up together in the manga...one can only hope...well great job on this it was really sweet and adorable im gonna go read the sequel to this...think maybe you should make a drabble series on these two i know i'd love it
neutralizing chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
It kind of sickens to see a lot of the reviews for this story be primarily "so gud the lemon was kawaii", because in my honest opinion, this story is absolutely phenomenal in both its presentation and its plot. You brought major justice to this pairing in the fact that, unlike a lot of other fics out there about these two, they act in character. I don't know if you keep tabs in this particular pairing and fanfiction of it, but good stories about them plus being semi-in character is a rare occurrence.

I will be honest: I am not necessarily fond of the fact you had this really poignant scene between them when they started to talk again and then decided to jump straight to sexy time, because I was actually looking forward to seeing some more development of their relationship together, but a) your writing can totally overlook this minor nitpick of mine, b) the more I thought about it, you had clearly taken a lot of effort before that scene to develop the fragile relationship between them beforehand and c) I may not be fond of lemons, but alas, I can't deny myself a guilty pleasure all the time. ;)

Another thing that makes you cool: you are actually literature. Save for a few errors:

"Her heart skipped a beat as the realization hit her, and her eyes weledl with tears."

I think you may have meant "welled" with tears right there.

"His face was strained and there are dark circles under his eyes."

Minor lapse in tenses, so all you would really need to fix is the "are" to a "were".

All in all, a wonderfully well-written and all-around refreshing fic to read. Truly a gem in a sludge-filled archive. Now I go to read the companion piece...
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aw, this was a HOT NICE LEMON! LOVED IT! PLS WRITE MORE HITSUHINA LEMONS! U ROCK AT THEM!
unformidable trust chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
best lemon i've ever read, the fact that you shown all their memories and emotions of being toghter is just 2 cute
speedphantom chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That was one of the most incredible pieces of writing I have ever read. It encompassed everything I love about the HitsuHina pairing, all the raw human emotion involved with their journeys and what they have experienced. The interaction between Hitsugaya and Hinamori was simply exquisite, you took it to a place far beyond what any manga or anime could create, just beautiful!
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wow

best lemon I've ever seen xx
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Excellent job, wonderfully done.
tealight chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This story was amazing. I think this is the best word to describe it, because I have never read a story this beautifully written for a very long time. I just recently discovered the Hinamori-Hitsugaya pairing, but I think that with this fanfiction it's settled, it's one of my truly favorite pairings. Arigatou for writing such a good story.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »