Reviews for The Storm
PanickedSerenity chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was so sweet. Thank you for a very well writtedn one-shot! I am going to check out the sequel right now!
Gaawa-wida-cookie chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
ah! that was so cute, i loved your story! it was one of the best ones iv read so far (and iv read loads) but still i was thinking this really is good until i read almost to the last bits and there it just died becuase of one tinny weeny little thing i mean ok i do understand you as the writer was trying to make a joke and im not saying your not funny ( cus im sure u can be) but really the part about wetting the bed really killed it for me i thought it really could of been better if not should just be taken out but yah i really really did like it and apart from that it was perfect ! so keep writing !
shortylaika chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
i love this story, great job.
poornmiserble chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
aw how cut i love this pairing they are so cute together i really wish they would end up together in the manga...one can only hope...well great job on this it was really sweet and adorable im gonna go read the sequel to this...think maybe you should make a drabble series on these two i know i'd love it
neutralizing chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
It kind of sickens to see a lot of the reviews for this story be primarily "so gud the lemon was kawaii", because in my honest opinion, this story is absolutely phenomenal in both its presentation and its plot. You brought major justice to this pairing in the fact that, unlike a lot of other fics out there about these two, they act in character. I don't know if you keep tabs in this particular pairing and fanfiction of it, but good stories about them plus being semi-in character is a rare occurrence.

I will be honest: I am not necessarily fond of the fact you had this really poignant scene between them when they started to talk again and then decided to jump straight to sexy time, because I was actually looking forward to seeing some more development of their relationship together, but a) your writing can totally overlook this minor nitpick of mine, b) the more I thought about it, you had clearly taken a lot of effort before that scene to develop the fragile relationship between them beforehand and c) I may not be fond of lemons, but alas, I can't deny myself a guilty pleasure all the time. ;)

Another thing that makes you cool: you are actually literature. Save for a few errors:

"Her heart skipped a beat as the realization hit her, and her eyes weledl with tears."

I think you may have meant "welled" with tears right there.

"His face was strained and there are dark circles under his eyes."

Minor lapse in tenses, so all you would really need to fix is the "are" to a "were".

All in all, a wonderfully well-written and all-around refreshing fic to read. Truly a gem in a sludge-filled archive. Now I go to read the companion piece...
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aw, this was a HOT NICE LEMON! LOVED IT! PLS WRITE MORE HITSUHINA LEMONS! U ROCK AT THEM!
unformidable trust chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
best lemon i've ever read, the fact that you shown all their memories and emotions of being toghter is just 2 cute
speedphantom chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That was one of the most incredible pieces of writing I have ever read. It encompassed everything I love about the HitsuHina pairing, all the raw human emotion involved with their journeys and what they have experienced. The interaction between Hitsugaya and Hinamori was simply exquisite, you took it to a place far beyond what any manga or anime could create, just beautiful!
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wow

best lemon I've ever seen xx
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Excellent job, wonderfully done.
tealight chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This story was amazing. I think this is the best word to describe it, because I have never read a story this beautifully written for a very long time. I just recently discovered the Hinamori-Hitsugaya pairing, but I think that with this fanfiction it's settled, it's one of my truly favorite pairings. Arigatou for writing such a good story.
Anesther chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This was beautiful...so much so that it brought some tears. It might've been the song I was listening to...or because of the way you worded every emotion, every paragraph and sentence in explicit and wonderful detail. I'm delighted to have discovered this magnificent piece of fiction tonight-something I never would've been able to capture, even if I tried.

Amazing story and thank you for creating it on my favorite couple in Bleach.
unionsagittarius chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aw,it was so sweet!I love HitsuHina!Amazing fanfic,one of the greateset I've ever read!I was a bit surprised with Hinamori but I really liked it!
yellowis4happy chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Sweet. But I'm slightly confused. I read somewhere that Momo was Hitsugaya's older sister, but is that true? Because if not for that, I would have enjoyed this so much more. I really would love this pairing if only I knew for certain.
ichigosmoothie chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This... is absouletly, heart-wrenchingly, amazing. The way you wrote this drew me in from the very start and I honestly lost track of how many times I had to find a tissue because my tears were clouding the computer screen.

Amazing.