Reviews for The Storm
Anesther chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This was beautiful...so much so that it brought some tears. It might've been the song I was listening to...or because of the way you worded every emotion, every paragraph and sentence in explicit and wonderful detail. I'm delighted to have discovered this magnificent piece of fiction tonight-something I never would've been able to capture, even if I tried.

Amazing story and thank you for creating it on my favorite couple in Bleach.
unionsagittarius chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aw,it was so sweet!I love HitsuHina!Amazing fanfic,one of the greateset I've ever read!I was a bit surprised with Hinamori but I really liked it!
yellowis4happy chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Sweet. But I'm slightly confused. I read somewhere that Momo was Hitsugaya's older sister, but is that true? Because if not for that, I would have enjoyed this so much more. I really would love this pairing if only I knew for certain.
ichigosmoothie chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This... is absouletly, heart-wrenchingly, amazing. The way you wrote this drew me in from the very start and I honestly lost track of how many times I had to find a tissue because my tears were clouding the computer screen.

Amazing.
Isabela Powers chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i'm not a fan of lemons...i'm a old fashion type of girl...but this story was beautiful!

the characters are perfectly protrayed and the feeling are so real. the lemon itself (i especially liked how you didn't use downright crude and sexual words - i'm not going to elaborate, but i hope you get my meaning...*nervous laugh*) was beautiful - loving, sweet and with just the right amount of heat to make the longing between both characters so much more meaningful.

the story was bittersweet, with enough angst and hurt it he beginning to make the happy ending that much more sweeter.

i loved this story! i haven't read to many lemon stories in this site to compare, but i've read enough romance novels to say that this is among the best romance minin story ever...:)

just beautiful, darlin!
Solosan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hmn...

*hiccup* I just... *snivel* It was so... *tear gushing*

So BEAUTIFUL!

Man I love your writing... Yah know? Besides I absolutedly LOVE Hitsugaya so there goes my bonus~~

JJ
MissMinnie08 chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Oh this was just a beautiful mini fic. I've just recently got into Bleach and it's been even less time since I've liked HitsuHina. I've tried looking for fics for this couple, but I haven't like what I read. To me, there are so many out there that just make them so OC. But I really like this, they seem a lot more in character than the ones I've read...and the lemon was a bonus. Thanks for that, I like how you made it beautiful and meaningful instead of crude and dirty. Anyways, just wanted to show this fic some lovin too _
TheaBlackthorn chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
That was really great i love these two there so sweet together!
project ecto chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
this is one of the best lemons out there!
Sophie Saint-Laurent chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
ur an awesome writer! i luv ur style

keep up the awesome work~
Imogen Maine chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
loved it.
The Great Naxa chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Wow, that was so good. I love HitsuHina so much! Very good, keep it up. :]
xRainfell-Knight chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Really good story! I loved it! HitsuHina forever! I just had to fav it!
Crimson Mystery chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I love this story. I'm so hooked on HitsuHina now! :)
Rhinoplasty chapter 3 . 10/29/2007