Reviews for The Storm
wedelin-gisela chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i'm not a fan of lemons...i'm a old fashion type of girl...but this story was beautiful!

the characters are perfectly protrayed and the feeling are so real. the lemon itself (i especially liked how you didn't use downright crude and sexual words - i'm not going to elaborate, but i hope you get my meaning...*nervous laugh*) was beautiful - loving, sweet and with just the right amount of heat to make the longing between both characters so much more meaningful.

the story was bittersweet, with enough angst and hurt it he beginning to make the happy ending that much more sweeter.

i loved this story! i haven't read to many lemon stories in this site to compare, but i've read enough romance novels to say that this is among the best romance minin story ever...:)

just beautiful, darlin!
Solosan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hmn...

*hiccup* I just... *snivel* It was so... *tear gushing*

So BEAUTIFUL!

Man I love your writing... Yah know? Besides I absolutedly LOVE Hitsugaya so there goes my bonus

JJ
MissMinnie08 chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Oh this was just a beautiful mini fic. I've just recently got into Bleach and it's been even less time since I've liked HitsuHina. I've tried looking for fics for this couple, but I haven't like what I read. To me, there are so many out there that just make them so OC. But I really like this, they seem a lot more in character than the ones I've read...and the lemon was a bonus. Thanks for that, I like how you made it beautiful and meaningful instead of crude and dirty. Anyways, just wanted to show this fic some lovin too _
TheaBlackthorn chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
That was really great i love these two there so sweet together!
project ecto chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
this is one of the best lemons out there!
Sophie Saint-Laurent chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
ur an awesome writer! i luv ur style

keep up the awesome work
Imogen Maine chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
loved it.
The Great Naxa chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Wow, that was so good. I love HitsuHina so much! Very good, keep it up. :]
xRainfell-Knight chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Really good story! I loved it! HitsuHina forever! I just had to fav it!
Crimson Mystery chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I love this story. I'm so hooked on HitsuHina now! :)
Rhinoplasty chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
I love these two.

Amazing as always!
jessica chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
aww this was so good. it gave me few ideas for the one i wnat to work on. i love this pairing my fri and i are goin as momo toshiro. if she gets the ring set like i do we are gonan wear them yjey are a necak a ring set of toshiros hand guard.
GLyNchaN chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Oh my GOD! This is certainly the best mature-rated fic I have ever read(so far)! The angst in the beginning was so good.. then the final chapter was totally awesome! I can't belive on how amazing this is... I loved every bit of it.. and the lemon well-written...very passionate...

I'll rate this as A... PERFECT!
Serenity Marie chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Oh! that was great! You managed to get that inbetween place between pure smut and actual plot! If only other fanfic writers where this good I'd never run out of things to read!
Lizz chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
OMG hottest lemon ever! Wow great story so full of passion!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »