Reviews for Gamesmanship
Merel chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
ACK

Man, you make me want to just reach through the laptop screen and pull Bobby in for a hug.

"...the various wayhs life had fucked Bobby."

*anquished sigh*

You sure do angst well, my dear...
Merel chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow

That was incredibly powerful. From the heights of joy and comfort to the lows of fear, frustration and anger. And in such a short trip.

You know, I don't think there is a character on this show, continuing or guest, that you haven't gotten down to a "T." Your Nicole is simply chilling - and your plot so very intriquing. It's actually just as, or even much more, compelling than some of the episodes the writers have penned.
CandyFlossRain chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
Man oh man, sorry it took me so long to finally finish reading this. xD I've been so swamped with a bazillion other fanfictions I have to judge, I haven't had time to keep up with the fics I WANT to read.

But I was certainly thrilled to find this story was nominated in a Livejournal Law and Order Fanfiction award community, for best in character, the character being Goren.

Which, the nomination gave me an excuse to finally finish reading it. xD Honestly, I enjoyed it...a lot! Very well written, as usual, and it's left some room for Nicole to return for another game.

Definately worth getting the nomination, and you will certainly be recieving high regards from me!

Best of luck, and if you have any questions about the nomination, feel free to e-mail or PM me. :3

Awesome job.
jess chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
wait, what?
Beaglicious chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
End? No... how sad. You go and make me hate Bishop, and now I feel sorry for her. I guess though I'm glad to see Nicole couldn't corrupt her totally in the end. I loved this line - His lungs were beginning to burn, reminding him that he wasn't as young as he used to be – and that he should probably ease up on the scotch and cigarettes. It reminds me that Bobby isn't superman. :-) Good-job, and hope to see more of your work soon.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Excellent story! Cant wait to read mroe from you!

Am off to go read 'after'...again! :D
TriStateCopFan chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
That was great! Damn that Nicole! lol ...poor Bobby got the scare of his life...

Too bad Alex's phone did ring... I wish she would've acted on her instincts -Bobby would've had a much nicer night ;-)

Well, lots of catch-up reading to do, now that everyone can upload again.

I know a lot of people have missed the latest update to A Symbol of Love, since "M" rated chapters/stories don't appear on the "just in" list when people search. Guess they'll have to go searching if they wanna' read the sex scenes ;-)

Anyway-nice job w/ this one! I felt *slightly* bad for Bishop-but, if she hadn't been harboring those feelings, Nicole wouldn't have sucked her in so easily...so I support she got what she deserved. (Better HER than Alex! lol)
raz0r.girl chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Ah, snap!

That was really good. I'm hoping you write a sequel. I really like your stories in this timeline.
InfinityStar chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Gee...you really didn't like Bishop, did you? LOL Seriously, I think you did a very nice job with this. Once again, Nicole got him good. You wrapped it up very well and very...Nicole. See? It's not so hard to turn your hand at a plot :-) Nice job!
The Confused One chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
OMG! That was...wow! Awesome work, and I just want to hug Bobby. My poor Boy. He so deserves "After". LOL Another wonderful story in the series. :)
piecesofflair chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
ooh, this is just begging for a sequel...
Styxion chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
-squee- I love it!

Of course I'd love it more if it had a happy (shippy) ending.

Just a suggestion...

Update soon!
deliriousdancer chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
what a devious plot the blonde evil one has cooked up this time. I am anxious for more. deliriousdancer
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Excellent chapter! Bobby and the photo of Alex...nice :D
Beaglicious chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Nice, nice job with the photos. Bobby noticing the earrings is classic Goren. Very good job. As always, loving this story. :-)