Reviews for Loyal
Laharl101 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Plz update D: And one more thing before I post this comment... MILE IS SO CUTEEEEEE End of quote hehe
animefangirl55 chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Please. I'm BEGGING you. UPDATE THIS AWESOME FANTASTIC FIC! I LOVE AvinxMile but there aren't enough fanfics about them. This is really good and you left off at a FREAKIN CLIFFHANGER! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO! I really want to know what happens next so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOME TIME!
L-KuroYuki chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
I finished the game a week ago, and it's really great! Love AvinxRutice anyway. I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Heartcontract chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
please continue writing!

theres soooooo little fanfic about mile and avin! i really like this pairing. HAHA the game made me tear when Mile was "supposedly" gone his death was faked so many times in the game!

Please Please Continue!

Looking forward to new storyline!
Jaike Kyr chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Write more please! I love it! D:
Kyelor chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
I totally felt the tension rising as Mile became possessed. . .I'm surprised Rutice passed out in the end though. Now, even though you haven't updated this in almost two years, I really hope you will be able to finish this fic eventually! I like it very much and I am interested in finding out what happens next, especially regarding Avin's relationships!
Kyelor chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Aw. . .they get to sleep in the same bed! Definitely a highlight for AvinMile fangirls _

Douglas seemed a bit OOC though. . . maybe it was because he was tired, but he doesn't seem like the type who would really get upset that easily. I'm looking forward to seeing how his relationship with Rutice develops!
Kyelor chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
So cute! Avin and Mile are so adorable together! Oh, and I honestly didn't notice the OOCness too much. . .because they do care a lot about each other in the game, I definitely found the events in this chapter to be plausible _
Kyelor chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
I like how your story takes a bit of a departure from the canon game events. . .it's more interesting that way! The scenes with Mile and Rutice were very sweet.

Your dialogue and action flow quite nicely. Keep it up!
Kyelor chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I enjoyed reading this, especially the end of this chapter when Avin finds Mile. Their friendship is really heart-warming, so I'm looking forward to reading more!
Misaki Tsuki chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
OMG! Why have you not updated this? I wanna read the rest! I love Avin x Mile! Wahh! 'Twas wonderful so far! Please update someday...hopefully in the near future!
too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I absoultely luv it! I love LOH in general...I LOVE AVIN X MILE!
Rose chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
AHA HA HA ITS AWSOME.i love the funny more please please
UtenaAnthy03 chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Love it! Thanks to you, this story gave me the courage to finally write my own story with Avin and Mile. _ It's called "Tears of a Lover". I really would appreciate it if you read it and tell me what you think. -_- Thank you.
Sanguini chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
YAY! I love your story. It's like...The best story on the face of the frickin' planet, and many would gladly get down on their knees and pray for the chance to read even a snippet of such a well written yaoi fan-fiction. I want the next chapter realy badly. And...Uh...I'll love you forever if I can have it. And, for a limited time only I'll throw in a cookie! 'Cause who doesn't like cookies? That's right, Borgeid. 'Cause he's a bastard.