Reviews for Otherworld
Lazy Gaga chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Whooo... this story is downright INSANE! This is awesome! although it's a far, almost hopeless wish, I do hope that you'll continue this someday soon. I really do! XD Great story though!
DeadRatSam chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
You're back!

Now, I'm going to go and reread the entire story. It's been a while.

The only thing I noticed is that you put "rod iron" when I'm sure it's supposed to be "wrought iron".

It's great to see you've continued with this. I'm looking forward to more.
MaroonedInThisBody chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
m.o.r.e.!if not i will kill u :) (jk jk just kidding);P
atolrac chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
hey aren't you going to update?

and I though this was one was sasuke-centered, but is mostly around neji.
Orchid2007 chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
I guess you didn't get a beta yet huh? ; Well, can't wait for the next update.
Watcher343 chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
...That is piss-your-pants scary. 0.o . AWESOME WORK! Looks like your saving the last position for Naruto and Hinata. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
GreatGreatGreat!
Lady of Revenge chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
That was.. FREAKY. DAMN FREAKY. I swear I was looking over my shoulder the entire time, it felt like someone was staring.. FREAKY... especially when I was stupid enough to listen Akira Yamaoka at the same time. Poor boys, all lost and confused and poor Tenten, I would have fainted in her situation. Geez. I'm still shivering..
DeadRatSam chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
I was so happy to see that you've updated. I really like all the new developments, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
Update, for the love of gawd! D:
Orchid2007 chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Great Story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
youko-love chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
O.o I'm seriously freaked out now, I hope you're proud of yourself. XP Poor Neji has gone through the worse of it. Yay Neji/Kiba smut. I'm such a perv. I'd love to see how this plays out. Update ASAP

PS I don't remember the last line of chapter one sorry. I'm so ashamed! T.T
ButterCat chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Wah, a Silent Hill crossover *3*! I adore those games so seeing this made me very happy! And the story's so great too. I am sad that Sasuke isn't the main focus anymore though, partly because i love him, and partly because The Room was my second favorite of the series((2 being my absolute favorite!)) That being said, is Pyramid Head/s going to make an appearance? It would be sad to see the angels of judjment left out of their courtroom D:! Plus i love Pyramid Head .)

It's going to be fun to see what other monsters and characters come into play, and what games the other 'victems' will appear in. Also, the fact that Neji takes the role of Heather makes me laugh, is he going to have to upchuck a fetus too XD?

And i love how you named this Otherworld, it's nice to know someone actually pays attention to those games :3! Happy writing!
DeadRatSam chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Recently (for the past 2 weeks) I've been checking my e-mail everyday looking for a notice that this story's been updated. I checked today and didn't see a notice so I was browsing around a few other stories and then I see "Otherworld". I squealed with glee. Seriously it's like finding a $20 bill on the sidewalk.

I loved, loved, loved this chapter. I don't remember anything about Sasuke meeting a guy before so I'll have to reread the whole story (not like that bothers me though). It sounds like you're trashing Cynthia, kinda comparing her to a drag queen. Oh well.

Can't wait for Chapter 5!
DeadRatSam chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
I love it! I love the way it's going and I'm really interested to read more.

I'm glad you rewrote the 3rd chapter however many times you needed to. If you must do the same for the 4th I'll be willing to wait. Keep up the great quality!