Reviews for He Was There
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Wow, truly great writing hun! It was sad but I loved reading this! ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
oooh.
oh wow
this is just so sad
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ever listened to Concrete Angel by Martina McBride?
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OUCH! Poor Harry. Tragic, really - I can only suppose something about the night of Voldemort's attack drove James a little nuts...
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Did you wake up one day and decide to make your readers cry or is it a hobby of yours? You're rather good at it, scarily so, since I've teared up/cried due to several of your fics.
Vampirecutie447 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is so sad because I'm listening to the song right now :'(
Gracealma chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow! Just as the song, this teared me up! Thank you.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love that song, The Little Girl. It's so sad. I get chills every time I hear it.
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Dammit! I was determined not to cry through the entire thing even though the song always makes me wanna cry and I almost made it. It was very well written, thank you.
Spread.Love.Not.Stupidity chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
So sad nut sweet ending
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is like the song or story I have heard about the little boy or girl that is guarded over by Jesus while her parents fight and kill one another, then finds out at school/church who Jesus is. Quite fitting it would be Merlin. Well done.
skorpian672 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
thats really sad and really well written ]
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Well done!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
So sad. Hopefully Sirius and Remus can help Harry deal with the horrific memories of his parents arguing and death as well as help him remember the more precious parts - that they did love him.
Avarya chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Poor Harry. It was so sad. A child should never have to go through something like that. So sad, but the story was well written.

Ann