Reviews for Of Old Gods and Archaeologists
rose chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Great story so far. Can't wait for a update. :)
Hebi R chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Are you going to go back to this?
mendenbar chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
This hasn't been updated since 09. Is it going to be completed? I looked on your site but I didn't find the poll you referenced.
Aussie chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I LOVE Illyria / SG1 Fics. You're doing a great job to start with. Keep up the good work!
katie147 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
wonderful work, i know it has been a while but you should definitely continue - great story! ")
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Hm... Nearly a year to the day since you last updated this, I'm going to go check your profile.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
awesome
hajimebassaidai chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I like the way that the scene is now set and the reader and SGC are now just waiting for Illyria's information before acting on it. This is a really good story, it just needs to be continued. ;-) Hope you come back to it soon!
middream06 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
looking forward to the next update
vballmania23 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Great crossover. I look forward to reading more :)
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
yeah, they need something tangible before they can act. If they're smart, they'll treat it as a possible "Foothold" situation (if anybody outside the SGC asks what they're doing). And hey, it IS, kinda / sorta.

They need to find Riley Finn or some other ex-Initiative soldiers. The organization they're in now fights demons... And probably recruits from the same 'pool' they do -ie commandos etc that SGC recruits are probably the type Riley Finn recruits...

Illyria could use Fred's memories to give the SGC some names ( Willow for example) to look up...
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Great chapter! Illyria would so spill the beans that way. I love that she finds story time tedious, hee. Great work. The ending was especially good. I snorted at the way Illyria took Hammond's seat.

Great work! Very nicely done!
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
obviously, you should finish ALL the stories. At the same time! Maybe a crossover. On this one... might be fun if there's a connection between the Senior Partners and the Goa'uld, of some kind.

I do hope Angel & Spike survived. If anyone could, they could. Based on Fred's memories, Illyria might give some names (Buffy Summers, Willow Rosenberg) as people who might know more... which could make things real interesting-I find it hard to believe the old Watchers' Council didn't have their tentacles in the SGC somehow (once the British gov. was informed) -they had very high level connections. Plus if the SGC is looking all over the world for skilled linguists in ancient languages, they'd have come to the attention of the Council (and I bet a few of those linguists are Watchers, scoping out the program to see if it's demon-related)...

In fact, "Illyria is at the SGC" would start a red alert among the slayers/watchers -an "Old One" has risen! That's what the Master was trying to do in Sunnydale, come to think of it. He probably worshipped Illyria!
Dugleik chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Awesome!

Good to see you're still alive. I reread the story, all I really remembered of the story was that I had read it and that it was awesome. I'm going to go vote for this story now. First pool vote!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Hee! Illyria seems like the type that would repeat her favorite lines anyhow, lol. Fantastic chapter! I love this story. Poor Danny's the slow-witted one today...what must she think of the rest of the crew. Great work on Illyria's character-you're using her fantastically. I could feel the tension when she was standing over Teal'c. Just awesome.