Reviews for Quid Pro Quo Something for Something
Cally Finsbury chapter 24 . 7/26/2019
Thanks for sharing your skill and talent. You made me smile, laugh, cry and cheer.
Anonymous189 chapter 24 . 10/20/2017
I know this was written over 11 years ago but I just read it. Wanted to let you know it still works and was enjoyable.
Charmedchic72 chapter 24 . 3/17/2016
Yay, loved it. Especially a happy ending with kids & everthing. Definitely will be saving to my faves this time.
Charmedchic72 chapter 23 . 3/16/2016
Looooooved. Happy ending :):)
Charmedchic72 chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
Exhibitionist escapades. Hahahaha. Yay for lake day dates, serious conversations, and this entire chapter.
Charmedchic72 chapter 21 . 3/15/2016
Okay - so when I reviewed chapter 1, I was all like "I'm pretty sure I've read this before." But upon reaching this chapter (or possibly at the end of the one before), I realized this was the story I was searching for! Like, try googling "story where Doctor Brennan owns a lake house in Michigan" - and every variation of that. And I couldn't find it. So I was just looking through older stories here on and remembered vaguely reading this story. And got all the way to chapter 21 before realizing it was the one I had searched in vain for over the past 2 weeks. Ahhhhh. Talk about relief. I thought I had it saved in my favorites, but apparently not. It will be saved in my favorites now. This chapter was one of my favorites, it's certainly not the most major part of the story, but it's the major part I remembered. Well written. ;)
Charmedchic72 chapter 20 . 3/15/2016
I'm glad she opened up to him so much but a little sad it got him teary too. But I just love the relationship you've built in this story.
Charmedchic72 chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
All the feels. She's caring so much even though she's scared. And I love it but hate that she's feeling all conflicted and weird about it.
Charmedchic72 chapter 18 . 3/15/2016
I love how you have Temperance & Parker interacting. I can't love Rebecca though.
Charmedchic72 chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
I was so enthused about them moving in together that I almost forgot to review! I'm glad they have a few more days together & can't wait to hear more about this moving in situation.
Charmedchic72 chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
I'm glad things are back to normal. Well, newer happier normal. :)
Charmedchic72 chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
Aww, yay Angela. Love her. Glad they're gonn discuss what they've been avoiding.
Charmedchic72 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
Yay for everyone being alive. Except David. And that's fine.
Charmedchic72 chapter 13 . 3/12/2016
NOOOOO. I pretty much legit hate David. Someone has to figure out Booth headed there.
Charmedchic72 chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
OH NO, OH NO, OH NO. BREN?! Did that asshole David take her?