Reviews for Thoughts
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow. Just... wow. :)
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I'm not sure why, but I feel like crying for them. Maybe it's because of the song I'm listening to . . . or maybe it's just the fiction . . . . or both. It was a lovely fiction. I have no grammatical comments. Continue writing.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
*sniff* OMG, I LOVED IT! i absolutely love this fic! you should write this, but longer...you know what i mean? like, ask the people who wrote those if you can make a fic out of those sentences. i would love to read it, and im' sure more people would be too. tell me if you do, k? or if someone eles does. oh, and i love the song too: "The razors and the dying roses, Plead I don't leave you alone, The demi-gods and hungry ghosts, God, god knows I'm not at home"
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That's really good! Where do you get these challenges anyway?
Eleriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aww, those were so sweet. I don't actually ship Harry/Remus (actually Sirius/Remus), but I was bored and saw this. I really like these because it's interesting to see how many ideas you can fit into just one sentance. My favourite of the lot was this one, "He always liked the way Remus’ hair smelled, a combination of musty books and a light peppermint that clung to him all day." When I read through them I thought they were sweet, but this one really clinched it for me. Nice work, and if you feel bored, post more! (I'll read them.)
Iorek Byrnison chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Great idea :D and nice pairing. Harry/Remus has always fascinated me. :)

adios
Kaydeek chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
oh that was a nice one I like it
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
that was really nice...though really kinda sad in parts I don't know when I read the ending part of me got teary eyed...

THANKS:D
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Marvelous exercise-you made this work extremely well!

Thank you.