Reviews for HouseCameron MiniStories
zdinosaur chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Neat little piece. Ah yes, House can be such a big fat baby...but he was thinking that Cameron was sick, so I guess he's just being concerned. Love this light piece of writing, very entertaining. It's so much fun to tease House.
zdinosaur chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
This is super cute. House as a father of triplets and a sneaky, michievous wife to boot. The last paragraph is so right...his family would be the death of him...wouldn't have it any other way. If you were God, I'm sure this is your way of punishing House, hehehe!
zdinosaur chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Ah...don't we all wish we could be Cameron, sitting beside another woman bitching about House. Oh...this piece is nice, very nice. I like the foot in the mouth part very much. I like Cameron dismissing it as another person telling her about his charming qualities. Hohoho! Triplets? Unbelievable!
zdinosaur chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Cute...too cute. Cameron dressing up nicely and House trying to be romantic...which is totally un-House. As unlikely as Wilson not flirting with one of the nurses...that's a good one. Aah...the love of her life. Sweet!
zdinosaur chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Am reading this again and am still loving it. Loved how Cameron drank from his mug and Foreman making a big deal out of it. And to have House kissed her right smack in front of the boys is so romantic. Who'd thought the ol geezer would do that?
CSIGeekFan chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
OMG. You have no idea how fitting this is right now.
CSIGeekFan chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Oh, that was just adorable. A great insight into the world you've created.
CSIGeekFan chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Oh, I love how I can actually visualize the scenes you create!
CSIGeekFan chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
I love it! Really cute v-day story.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love this chapter! I could just see Foreman's and Chase's expressions!
BeyondNow chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
These are so cute!
deschanel7013 chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
*giggle* Iove it!
TheDeathChamber chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
*giggle* So cute! Chapter 3 cracked me up.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
*Falls over giggling* OMG! I love this! Please write more!
bookworm26 chapter 5 . 6/13/2006