Reviews for To Take A Chance
Sepik chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was really sad. But really good.
ivywatcher chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
And I can't help but wonder if he ever saw that room again.

This was a beautiful piece; I'm not usually a big fan of character deaths, but you used their memories so masterfully here that I couldn't help but be amazed. I liked the little details you gave us without going into a big flashback of what happened. We know Carson and Elizabeth are still alive and that the others aren't, and in the end that's all we really need to know.

The line you used about things coming to their climax was so true that I nearly cried. It somehow seems...appropriate that Rodney would be the one to hold their memories. Thank you for a beautiful piece and riveting insight into our often-misunderstood genius.
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Aww. :;wipes tear:;
skypig21 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Beautiful. You have a marvelous writing style.

Cheryl
Shakia chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Very cool fic. I love how you wrote Rodney and his thoughts about Atlantis and what he packed for leaving Atlantis. Thanks for a good read :)
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
ohh man that was intense! so sad! you wrote it soo well, it was heart-wrenching!
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
It's posted and I love it! I have to say again what a beautiful piece of work this is. I love how you capture just how they were a team and came to care, and even though it's a post-death, it is sad but uplifting.
angw chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh so sad and so beautiful. A fitting way to express such a tragic loss from Rodney. *claps*
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Guh, sad. But also kind of hopeful. I'd like to know the whole story behind this, but it stands on its own as a sad oneshot. Keep on writing!
krysalys chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow. Just... damn. Broke my frelling heart.

If you have more on this, I would definitely love to read it, m'dear. I'd love to know just how far into the future this story took place, as well as any and all relevant information regarding the backstory.

Excellent job.