Reviews for Champion of Dreams
alueira chapter 11 . 4/4
I'm cry-laughing because I just realized the story hasn't been updated since 2006... But I would really like more chapters, please! :')
Are you going to finish this story?
writertron chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
this is pretty awesome. you going to write more? i'd love to see how it plays out
BowieGirl08 chapter 11 . 5/22/2008
Keep going. I love yor story so far, you are really good.
Queen Grapefruit chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
Hey, this is a great fic! The bracelet bit made me laugh, so did the plate of food in Hamel's face! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Princess of the Fae chapter 11 . 10/12/2007
What happens next?
La-Petit-Aviateur chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Hey once again to the author of my still-currently-favorite-story! I couldn't help but notice that things have kind of...stopped. Big time. I allowed time for the holidays before griping but now I'm starting to get antsy/concerned. I have read many a beautiful tale only to have it die as it was just getting really exciting. PLEASE tell me this is not the case here! I'd be so crushed if this original idea for a story went by the way-side. I've read so many Laby-fics that are essentially the same thing time and again. Don't let something this creative and unique fall to ruin.
Rahainia chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
Great story and I can't wait for the next update!
Cleopatra Antoinette chapter 11 . 9/27/2006

Great thinking, Sarah. But things never really work that way, huh?
crystal13moon chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Wonderful and fantastic! Hope there's another update soon!
Bubblespryte chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
I love your story! Please update ASAP!
White Rose Withering chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Jordiscy chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Yay for the update! *throws a party*

I really liked how the River Mnemosyne mimicked the way our own memories worked, though I would have liked a smidgen more detail concerning the experiences Sarah's head was feeling when those memories came rushing back.
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
*claps* Thank you! This is just awesome! This happens to be one of the few Sarah/Jareth fics I like, simply because they do get along so well together. Yay!

Mistress Eden chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
OOh! Evil cliffie! lol, I am really enjoying this story and I cannot wait for the next update :D Great job!