Reviews for Light at the End of the Tunnel
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Very angsty, but like you said, true. I really am upset about the whole Anya, Xander thing. That upset me more than anything else in the series, although Jenny and Giles come at a very close second. Anyway, great story! As always, thanks for writing!
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Angst, but not emo. Reflective, sad, but very engaging. Wow.

Their lives did suck didn't they? This is in character with their season 7 selves.
dollsom chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow. That was some good angst. I liked that it focused on resignation, rather than pain and how much the world sucks, it kept it from getting too melodramatic and over-wrought. And yet it was incredibly poetic. You really have some lovely turns of phrase. It would be kind of interesting to do something similar from other characters' point of view, if they'd be thinking about the same things as Xander, or have the same emotional focus, or not. Very well done. I'll say once again that you really struck the right balance with it being poetic but not over-wrought, that's hard to do.
Jendeh chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
You definitely deserve a review here. Beautifully written, I loved it. Definitely angsty, but accurate all the same. Sometimes I find it impossible to imagine a happy ending for these characters. Great job!
VampOfTheDeep chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
So angsty! But really good. I always love a good Xander point of view (and I could say a joke about Xander's point of view being only half there, but it's too late to come up with one.)

Seriously though, great job.
Buffy summers chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Dude that was wicked awesome! keep up the great work watcher

luv, your slayer forever and always