Reviews for The Resistance of Azkaban
ananas42 chapter 22 . 5/12
This is an AMAZING story! It was suspensful, imaginative and a great sequel to HBP. While I am not a huge fan of violence in literature, it's usage in this story was extremely effective and very creative-especially the ending. I really like what you did with Ron. Too many times in ffic he is made out to be such a prat when he is capable of being portrayed as so much more, thank you for that. I love the accurate portrayal of espionage and grisly realities of a 60 year war. I would be very interested in reading a post war fic if you ever wanted to write one. Great job!
ananas42 chapter 16 . 5/11
Great chapter! Very suspenseful!
Tilius chapter 4 . 1/10
Interesting start.
Olaf Roysson chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I like your writing, makes for good travel reading on the bus.
This comment is mainly about your authors note regarding muggle vs wizards war. I agree that the wizards likely would have won in an all out war in the time they went into hiding, though it wouldn't in my opinion been simply because a wand is superior to a bow - the numbers advantage muggles have could still have overcome that.
No, the reason wizards would likely have won a thousand years ago, and the odds wouldn't be overwhelmingly on the muggle side now is one curse: imperio.
hpfan12345 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
It should be a bit more violent. Can imagine Harry is like Naked Snake on outer heaven
Dandy chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Nice story! A bit of a change from your standard HP Fanfics! Keep up the good work!
How910 chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Brilliant, wonderful description of the actions,spells and movements during battle and you convey the military tactics brilliantly. In some fights, especially the first one between harry and Lord Voldemort there was not enought talking between the two, the tuants/banter between the two is much more interesting than the battle actions imo.
Very good portayl(?) of Lord Voldemorts character such as the way he treats other people.
livebyinsanity chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Second time reading this fic and the second time I thought the spy was Pansy! Still just as brilliant and amazing. I thoroughly loved this!
sirius009 chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Didn't you have Harry kill Avery's daughter in like chapter 1? I keep seeing her mentioned.
Rooey38 chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
That was an immensely satisfying ending :) great story!
n0mster chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
Well, this was definitely one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've read, made even more impressive by its relatively short length (Harry Potter fanfics can be ridiculously long after all). I'm not usually a fan of gritty and tense fics, but this was certainly an exception as you crafted a dramatic and riveting rollercoaster ride filled with battles and intrigue.

Your battle scenes definitely stood out as being some of the most enthralling and believable fights, and your portrayal of magic combat has been thoroughly entertaining. I normally like some romance, even if it is a minor subplot, but your story was definitely interesting enough on its own. Your OCs were well-used and entertaining in their actions, and canon characters' roles were all well-thought out and suitable.

Overall, this has definitely been one of the most entertaining fics I've read, with the character death being both a pro and a con (I'm a happy ending sort of guy, haha). Then again, that does appear to be a constant (and understandable) reality in all your stories.
Xavier chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
The best fic i have read, incredibly entertaining. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
This was probay one of the best written and most entertaining stories I've read. And I've read a lot... I mean a lot. Major props.
Arafell chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
Wow. That was an immensely. . . satisfying. . . ending.

The king is dead. Long live the king. . . dark lord. . . Minister. . . whatever he is. :P
Priya Ashok chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
Excellent story. Thank you.