Reviews for The Resistance of Azkaban
MoltenCheese chapter 22 . 8/26
5/5. Nothing more is needed to be said.
MoltenCheese chapter 16 . 8/25
Damn, if this isn't one of the most gripping stories I've read in a long time. Absolutely amazing battle sequence. Loved almost every part of it. Great job!
MoltenCheese chapter 15 . 8/25
Wow... Just, wow... Amazing job. Again, wow...
MoltenCheese chapter 6 . 8/25
Great battle scene. Very enjoyable story so far. Awesome job. Will continue tomorrow.
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 8/25
One chapter in, and this is already the single best Azkaban story I've read until now. Awesome job! I'm extremely looking forward to reading it.
poogle chapter 22 . 8/12
Great story! Many thanks for the hours of enjoyment it gave me.
I would have loved some backstory on how Linden Avery became loyal to Harry though.
ananas42 chapter 22 . 5/12
This is an AMAZING story! It was suspensful, imaginative and a great sequel to HBP. While I am not a huge fan of violence in literature, it's usage in this story was extremely effective and very creative-especially the ending. I really like what you did with Ron. Too many times in ffic he is made out to be such a prat when he is capable of being portrayed as so much more, thank you for that. I love the accurate portrayal of espionage and grisly realities of a 60 year war. I would be very interested in reading a post war fic if you ever wanted to write one. Great job!
ananas42 chapter 16 . 5/11
Great chapter! Very suspenseful!
Tilius chapter 4 . 1/10
Interesting start.
Olaf Roysson chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I like your writing, makes for good travel reading on the bus.
This comment is mainly about your authors note regarding muggle vs wizards war. I agree that the wizards likely would have won in an all out war in the time they went into hiding, though it wouldn't in my opinion been simply because a wand is superior to a bow - the numbers advantage muggles have could still have overcome that.
No, the reason wizards would likely have won a thousand years ago, and the odds wouldn't be overwhelmingly on the muggle side now is one curse: imperio.
hpfan12345 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
It should be a bit more violent. Can imagine Harry is like Naked Snake on outer heaven
Dandy chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Nice story! A bit of a change from your standard HP Fanfics! Keep up the good work!
How910 chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Brilliant, wonderful description of the actions,spells and movements during battle and you convey the military tactics brilliantly. In some fights, especially the first one between harry and Lord Voldemort there was not enought talking between the two, the tuants/banter between the two is much more interesting than the battle actions imo.
Very good portayl(?) of Lord Voldemorts character such as the way he treats other people.
livebyinsanity chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Second time reading this fic and the second time I thought the spy was Pansy! Still just as brilliant and amazing. I thoroughly loved this!
sirius009 chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Didn't you have Harry kill Avery's daughter in like chapter 1? I keep seeing her mentioned.