Reviews for The Resistance of Azkaban
n0mster chapter 22 . 3/22
Well, this was definitely one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've read, made even more impressive by its relatively short length (Harry Potter fanfics can be ridiculously long after all). I'm not usually a fan of gritty and tense fics, but this was certainly an exception as you crafted a dramatic and riveting rollercoaster ride filled with battles and intrigue.

Your battle scenes definitely stood out as being some of the most enthralling and believable fights, and your portrayal of magic combat has been thoroughly entertaining. I normally like some romance, even if it is a minor subplot, but your story was definitely interesting enough on its own. Your OCs were well-used and entertaining in their actions, and canon characters' roles were all well-thought out and suitable.

Overall, this has definitely been one of the most entertaining fics I've read, with the character death being both a pro and a con (I'm a happy ending sort of guy, haha). Then again, that does appear to be a constant (and understandable) reality in all your stories.
Xavier chapter 22 . 3/19
The best fic i have read, incredibly entertaining. Thanks for writing
This was probay one of the best written and most entertaining stories I've read. And I've read a lot... I mean a lot. Major props.
Arafell chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
Wow. That was an immensely. . . satisfying. . . ending.

The king is dead. Long live the king. . . dark lord. . . Minister. . . whatever he is. :P
Priya Ashok chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
Excellent story. Thank you.
Zalini chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Really great story you have written here. Exceptional storyline with amazing action sequences. My only negative comment is that all the characters appear a bit stiff and somewhat lifeless with the exception of Voldemort. You put all your effort into the story but it just feels like some more life could have been sewn onto the main characters to really complete the story. Just my observation but wonderful story non the less.
livebyinsanity chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
This was absolutely incredible! I read the entire fic in one day. Thanks for posting. :)
bkasavan chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
Lol at the last sentence :D
Quite sudden, the changes were.

Great story. Well worth the read.
Thanks for writing.
1sunfun chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
i have no name chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
"I need a barrage of curses from everybody, right now!" He ordered quickly but firmly.

When I read this I thought are they going to swear?
Seriously I amazed by the things that i think of sometimes.
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
reading
pucflek chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Awesome
Guest 4292 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Thank you for not being biased toward muggles.

Too many people seem to think that they would stand a chance in a war against the magical populace. However, muggles are far too easily manipulated by magic and it is nice to see an author who feels that they would be not be able to threaten the magical world in a conflict.

Also, though I know the story is old and you probably don't check it, so far it has been a good read.
mainstreet52 chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Publicola chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
What a great ending to the story. Most 'epilogues' tend to follow Rowling's pattern of "19 Years Later," but I really like your style of doing an immediate follow-up (similar to those 'after-credit' scenes in movies) that shows the direct ramifications of the ending.

Excellent work.