Reviews for Legendary Warriors
Wink chapter 45 . 4/4
Beelzebumon saves jun and koichi too
Wink chapter 45 . 4/4
Kari comes back to life.
Why! Why do you have to kill Kari! :(
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 45 . 3/28
I love your story! Update soon!
Ravenheart chapter 31 . 3/16
OMG! This fic is SO AMAZING! i like how you pointed out their identity crisis and how you out in that discussion! Matt is so in for it! Can I have a copy of that scene in chapter 31?
Aegorm chapter 2 . 3/7
reading the pairings makes me quit this story before I even began the second chapter.
I don't like TK/Kari, and I don't like Kouji/Zoe either, but both of them in 1 story? fuck that

But besides the pairings:
How you decided to do the crossover bothers me, We know for a fact that adventure 1/2 and 3 don't happen in the same world, we also know that after 01 the digital timeline gets synchronised with the real world, so 04 is before 01 since in 04 the timelines aren't synchronised yet.
In 04 there aren't any of the 5 guardians yet, but the 3 celestial digimon, so as I see it 04 happened 1 or 2 years before 01, 1 human year8500 dig years(30min6months, is said in the episode tai goes to human world i think) That is enough time for the celestial digimon to hand over the reigns to the guardians, and bring in the digidestined system.

So yeah, just how you decided to make the story bothers me, that on top of the pairings just ruins the story for me,
For anyone who isn't bothered by what i wrote: it seems as if the story is fine grammar wise(as far as i can tell from 1 chapter that is) and it seems to have a decent plot, give it a try
Flamemon chapter 45 . 11/26/2014
This is a great story so far. Your doing a great job. Its so exciting to read and I can't wait when yoi update !
Ice0024 chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
Love your story! Please update a new chapter Soon!
Ice0024
mai321lunatic chapter 45 . 10/9/2014
Please update! This is the best one I've ever read and I'm psyched for the next chapter.
Don't leave me hanging with a preview like that!
Cielmatica chapter 45 . 9/22/2014
Please, please update. This is a seriously good story and I kind of notice its been a few years since you've updated. This is absolute torture. I don't mind waiting but having Kari died was just one of the best plots ever. (Not that I like Kari dying) It just fits the story. I want to know what's going to happen. BTW a really amazing story.
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 45 . 8/26/2014
UPDATE!
this story is just too exciting to stop now! and i been reading this none stop and now its 3.30am! please continue! I want to know what happen to Kari! She's my ultimate favorite character in all digimon series s please please please continue! i'll love you forever if you update! please!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/14/2014
ITS NOW 2014 AND BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE U UPDATED! I have shame on YOU!
NeverTheLess9119 chapter 45 . 12/23/2013
Great story hope to see another chapter up soon.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/15/2013
AW MAN COM ON! PLZ HURRY AN FINISH DIS CHPTER!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 45 . 11/14/2013
PLEASE COME BACK AND UPDATE SOON! Especially after Kari's death and Jun's super cryptic message about allowing Davis to help. Wait, he's not got Dynasmon's soul or something now does he?